- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
We recently reported about Kapil Sharma's health issues. The actor-comedian recently fell unconscious on the sets of his show. The Kapil Sharma Show's team, which was to shoot with Mubarakan team, unfortunately had to cancel the shoot!
There were also reports that said that Kapil kept the team wait for long hours and when the actor didn't turn up to the sets, the Mubarakan team left without shooting. Now, Arjun Kapoor has slammed these reports!
Arjun took to Twitter to clarify the report. He wrote, "He didn't keep us waiting he unfortunately fell sick...the #Mubarakan team wishes @KapilSharmaK9 gets well soon & keeps making us smile..."
It has to be recalled that ever since, Kapil and Sunil's mid-air fight has been reported, Kapil has been hitting the news for the wrong reasons. Well, it's really nice of Arjun to clarify such rumours, as Kapil needs support during his tough times.
This indicates that the team might shoot again with The Kapil Sharma Show team. Earlier too, Kapil's shooting with Jab Harry Met Seghal's team was halted because of his health issue. It has to be seen whether Shahrukh, with whom Kapil shares a good rapport, would shoot again on The Kapil Sharma Show.