- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Salman Khan Ask The Makers To Remove Bipasha & Karan Singh Grover’s C*nd*m Ad?
- EMBARRASSING! Bipasha Basu Met Ex-Boyfriend At A Diwali Party With KSG & Something AWKWARD Happened
As we had reported earlier, popular television couples such as Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya, Kishwer Merchant-Suyyash Rai, Dipika Kakar-Shoaib Ibrahim and Rohan Mehra-Kanchi Singh, to name a few have been approached for the upcoming Nach Baliye 8.
The list does not end here, as a few other celebs have been approached. Read on to know more...
Arjun Bijlani and his wife Neha Swami are the latest couple to join the bandwagon of the celebs who have have been approached for Nach Baliye. Arjun confirmed the same to a leading entertainment portal. He told, "Yes, I've been approached for the show, but nothing is confirmed yet."
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Mihika Verma got hitched to NRI businessman, Anand and the actress has relocated to the US. The latest buzz is that the actress has been approached to be a part of the show.
Saath Nibhana Saathiya actress Utkarsha Naik and husband Manoj Verma have also been approached for the upcoming dance reality show.
Geeta Phogat-Pawan Kumar
Wrestler Geeta Phogat, who recently got married to Pawan Kumar were approached for the show, but the couple has refused to be a part of the show. Geeta told, "Yes, I have been approached for the show, but I have my National Camp going on right now. Hence, I will not be able to take up the show."
Saroj Khan To Judge The Show?
The latest buzz is that the ace choreographer Saroj who has previously judged the first two seasons of the show has been approached to be one of the judges of the show.
Bharti Singh-Harsh Limbaachiya
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, stand-up comedian Bharti Singh and fiance Harsh Limbaachiya have confirmed their participation in the show.
Hunar Hale-Mayank Gandhi
If reports are to be believed, the newly weds Hunar Hale and Mayank Gandhi have also been approached for the show, but nothing is confirmed as of now.
Apart from Hunar- Mayank, names of couples such as Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti-Neeraj, Siddhant-Megha, Prince-Yuvika and Karam Rajpal-Shivaleeka are doing the rounds. Apart from the celebrity couples, the show will have the format of two unknown faces as a couple in the show.
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, Karan Singh Grover might be the host of the show, along with wife Bipasha Basu joining him for a special episode.
The reports also suggest that Bollywood actress Kajol will judge the show along with choreographer, Shiamak Davar and talks are on with Bollywood directors for one of the judges.