- Nakuul Mehta Doesn't Want Drashti Dhami To Be A Part Of Ishqbaaz? Says Anybody Would Want To Be It!
- Nakuul Mehta Defends LGBT Community, Says He Would Rent His Apartment To Any Gender!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Surprise! Shivaay To Remarry Anika, But Here’s The Twist!
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Is The Best Gift To The Fans, The Writer Promises Lot Of Drama, Surprises & Romance!
- Ishqbaaz Completes Two Successful Years; Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna & Others Celebrate
- Viral Video! Hina Khan & Nakuul Mehta’s Sensuous Dance On ‘Aao Naa’ Is A Must Watch!
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Ishqbaaz Redux: Here’s How The Fans Reacted On Seeing Their Favourites Shivaay & Anika’s Separation!
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Promo Leaves Fans Excited; Gul Reveals What Fans Can Expect From Nakuul-Surbhi’s Show
- Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul-Surbhi, Kushal Tandon & Other Celebs Wish Their Dads A Happy Father’s Day!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
It's Raksha Bandan today (August 7) and television celebrities are celebrating the festival with their siblings in the most adorable way.
While a few celebrities (Nakuul Mehta and Nidhi Uttam) shared throwback pictures, some of them (Divyanka Tripathi and Mouni Roy) shared the latest pictures of them celebrating the festival. Have a look...
"I grew up with full clarity that it's not going to easy being a younger brother to you. And I've a picture to prove it ;-) Love you @pracchimehtashah ! Love to sistaars across saat samudar.. Near & afar! ❤️ #RakshaBandhan."
Mouni shared an adorable picture and wrote, "Waiting for our rakhi 😘 Taratari aaye 😘 @mukhar_roy #TheBoywithMyFace !"
Mouni Celebrates Raksha Bandan
Mouni shared another picture and wrote, "Rakshabandhan with my dadabhai & ammu bhabhi ❤️@aamnasharifofficial @imamitkapoor."
Arjun Bijlani shared this picture and wrote, "Love u sis @333_roh .meri raksha karti rehna 😜😜❤️❤️❤️😘😘."
Divyanka shared a picture with her brother and wrote, "When your younger bro grows taller and smarter than you! 😍 Love you @aishwaryatripathi380."
Divyanka Gets Luckier!
"From yesterday... When it's a friendship day, your brother surprises you for Rakhi and production surprises you with a sudden holiday...You can't get luckier!"
"Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. 😇💞 Loads of love n blessings to all my brothers😍😘♥️💞 HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN💞 ♥️Vikalp bhaiya♥️Ved♥️Rajat♥️ Rishabh ♥️Karan♥️Nikhil♥️ Vaibhav ♥️Vidhaan♥️Anshul♥️Himanshu Blessed to have so many brother's😇"
"Happy RakshaBandhan Di 😘 I miss you and I wish I was there with you today :( I know your love and blessings are always with me. It's been more than eight years that we haven't celebrated this festival together but I hope next year I'm there with you for rakhi !!! and I hope I get to see you soon😘❤️❤️❤️ I miss you so much."
Krushna shared a picture of his sister Aarti and wrote, "Happy rakhshabandhan to all. This is my bestest sis arti. Love u loads 😊😘."
"That's the closest we could get this year to celebrate our day! Happy rakshabandhan @shubham201 I miss you! 🤗🤗👩👦 Wish you all happy Rakshabandhan 🙂."
"To my sisters, No matter what I have said, Here's what I want to say, I will always love you, Be with you till the end, When no one else is around, I will be your friend ...#happyrakshabandhan."
Gautam Rode shared a couple of pictures and wrote, "Happy Rakshabandhan friends 😇 I love u Rashu 😇 God bless u 😇."
"Happy Rakshabandhan my Lil one..Rakhi is the perfect time to tell you how special you are and how much you mean to me🤗😚❤Wishing you Peace,Prosperity and Success this Rakshabandhan.. Wish you were here..Miss you🤗."
"Happy Rakshabandhan 😊....love ..brother sister bonding😉...partners in crime😉😎..thanks for being their in every thick n thin of my life😘🤗@rakesh04rakesh."
"Happy Raksha bandhan! To my little big brother who has grown so big. When you were about to be born I remember I told ma that I want a sister and not a brother!! But thank u god u gave me a brother! ❤️❤️😬"