- Ishqbaaz Completes 500 Episodes; Surbhi Chandna & Nakuul Mehta Share Heartfelt Messages! (PICS)
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: Holi Drama Continues! Veer & Anika Make SHOCKING Confessions!
- Ishqbaaz: MAJOR DRAMA During Holi Celebrations; Will Shivaay Succeed In Exposing Saumya?
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: A Kid To Enter The Show; Not Bhavya, But Saumya To Get Married To Rudra!
- Ishqbaaz’s Supervising Producer’s Suicide: Nakuul Mehta Says ‘It’s A Huge Loss’!
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: Veer’s Plan Fails; Roop Stops Tia From Revealing The Truth To Shivaay!
- Former CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani On Papon Controversy: Such Celebs Shouldn’t Be Invited!
- Ishqbaaz: Surbhi Chandna Seen In A Village Girl Avatar; Is The Show Going The Kumkum Bhagya Way?
- Drashti Dhami Tags Vivian Dsena As ‘Mr Know It All’; Nakuul Mehta Wants Drashti To Hire A Stylist!
- Ishqbaaz: Surbhi Chandna In Double Role; Anika’s Lookalike Inspired By Aishwarya Rai's Character!
- CANDID PICTURES Of Ishqbaaz Actors – Nakuul, Surbhi, Shrenu, Kunal, Leenesh & Mansi
- Is Surbhi Chandna & Nakuul Mehta’s Ishqbaaz Going Off Air? Here’s What Gul Khan Has To Say…
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
It's Raksha Bandan today (August 7) and television celebrities are celebrating the festival with their siblings in the most adorable way.
While a few celebrities (Nakuul Mehta and Nidhi Uttam) shared throwback pictures, some of them (Divyanka Tripathi and Mouni Roy) shared the latest pictures of them celebrating the festival. Have a look...
"I grew up with full clarity that it's not going to easy being a younger brother to you. And I've a picture to prove it ;-) Love you @pracchimehtashah ! Love to sistaars across saat samudar.. Near & afar! ❤️ #RakshaBandhan."
Mouni shared an adorable picture and wrote, "Waiting for our rakhi 😘 Taratari aaye 😘 @mukhar_roy #TheBoywithMyFace !"
Mouni Celebrates Raksha Bandan
Mouni shared another picture and wrote, "Rakshabandhan with my dadabhai & ammu bhabhi ❤️@aamnasharifofficial @imamitkapoor."
Arjun Bijlani shared this picture and wrote, "Love u sis @333_roh .meri raksha karti rehna 😜😜❤️❤️❤️😘😘."
Divyanka shared a picture with her brother and wrote, "When your younger bro grows taller and smarter than you! 😍 Love you @aishwaryatripathi380."
Divyanka Gets Luckier!
"From yesterday... When it's a friendship day, your brother surprises you for Rakhi and production surprises you with a sudden holiday...You can't get luckier!"
"Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. 😇💞 Loads of love n blessings to all my brothers😍😘♥️💞 HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN💞 ♥️Vikalp bhaiya♥️Ved♥️Rajat♥️ Rishabh ♥️Karan♥️Nikhil♥️ Vaibhav ♥️Vidhaan♥️Anshul♥️Himanshu Blessed to have so many brother's😇"
"Happy RakshaBandhan Di 😘 I miss you and I wish I was there with you today :( I know your love and blessings are always with me. It's been more than eight years that we haven't celebrated this festival together but I hope next year I'm there with you for rakhi !!! and I hope I get to see you soon😘❤️❤️❤️ I miss you so much."
Krushna shared a picture of his sister Aarti and wrote, "Happy rakhshabandhan to all. This is my bestest sis arti. Love u loads 😊😘."
"That's the closest we could get this year to celebrate our day! Happy rakshabandhan @shubham201 I miss you! 🤗🤗👩👦 Wish you all happy Rakshabandhan 🙂."
"To my sisters, No matter what I have said, Here's what I want to say, I will always love you, Be with you till the end, When no one else is around, I will be your friend ...#happyrakshabandhan."
Gautam Rode shared a couple of pictures and wrote, "Happy Rakshabandhan friends 😇 I love u Rashu 😇 God bless u 😇."
"Happy Rakshabandhan my Lil one..Rakhi is the perfect time to tell you how special you are and how much you mean to me🤗😚❤Wishing you Peace,Prosperity and Success this Rakshabandhan.. Wish you were here..Miss you🤗."
"Happy Rakshabandhan 😊....love ..brother sister bonding😉...partners in crime😉😎..thanks for being their in every thick n thin of my life😘🤗@rakesh04rakesh."
"Happy Raksha bandhan! To my little big brother who has grown so big. When you were about to be born I remember I told ma that I want a sister and not a brother!! But thank u god u gave me a brother! ❤️❤️😬"