- Gold Awards 2018: Drashti Dhami, Mouni-Sriti, Hina Khan, Vivian & Others Set Red Carpet On Fire!
- Viral Video! Drashti Dhami’s Table Top Dance On Priyanka Chopra’s Desi Girl Is Not To Be Missed!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora's Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is All About Friendship, Love & Sacrifice!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Promo Is Intense & Intriguing!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee Acts Pricey, Loses Out Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka To Drashti Dhami!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Abhinav Shukla To Join Shakti & Drashti, Read More Details
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Drashti Dhami, Shakti Arora & Aditi Sharma’s New Show Gets A Title; Have A Look At Colors' New Shows
- Baware Nain Plot Revealed! Not Drashti, But Devoleena Is The Front-runner For The Lead Role!
- Shakti Arora, Drashti Dhami & Aham Sharma On Colors' Upcoming Show Based On Extra-Marital Affair!
- SHOCKING! Amrita Rao & Drashti Dhami Are Yet To Receive Their Dues For Their Shows; File Complaints!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
In Star Plus' popular soap Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, Naina (Drashti Dhami) has arrived in India, post Ahana's death. She resides with Dilraj Kaur as a paying guest. She is carrying Ahana's child, which Dilraj is not aware about.
Naina decides to move on. Dilraj helps her by finding a job for her. Raghav decides to bring Dadi to India, as she expresses her desire to stay in India during the last days of her life. (Check out the latest spoiler below.)
Raghav & Naina's First Meeting Post Leap
In the upcoming episodes, Raghav and Naina will come face-to-face with each other for the first time post their separation. Naina will be happy on seeing him as a successful businessman, while Raghav, still hurt by her betrayal, will engage in a war of words with her.
Naina Meets With An Accident
Soon, Naina will collide with Raghav's car. The people around will blame Raghav for the same and Raghav is forced to pick her up in his arms and take her to the hospital.
Raghav Humiliates Naina
He will take her to the hospital. Raghav will continue to humiliate her, but Naina will tell him that she has no regrets over her deeds. Will Raghav get to know about Naina's sacrifice for him?
Naina Meets Dadi
Naina will get to know that Dadi is unwell and goes to meet her. However, upon reaching there, she notices that the nurse is not taking proper care of her.
Naina Takes Care Of Dadi
Naina loves Dadi immensely. In an emergency condition, she will take Dadi along with her, without informing Raghav. An infuriated Raghav will get to know about this and lashes out on Naina and accuses her of trapping Dadi for money.
Naina & Raghav
Unable to bear his accusations, Naina will tell him that she was helping Dadi. Not only that, Naina will tell him that he has become arrogant!
Naina Works Under Raghav
As per the latest spoiler, Naina will start working under Raghav. As per the sources, "Raghav who will show his wicked side towards Naina, will start ill-treating her. He will yell at Naina for no reason, and will ask her to do all kinds of errands."
In The Last Episode...
Raghav and Naina do not meet each other. Naina reaches home late and is worried that Dilraj will not let her inside. Naina requests Dilraj to let her in, but Dilraj does not allow her.
Naina devises a plan and is successful in entering the house. She apologizes to Dilraj and assures that she will never come late again. The next day, Naina arrives at the airport to receive the client, unaware of the fact that she has arrived to pick Raghav.
Naina and Raghav's hit-and-miss moments begin. Raghav is unable to contact the person (Naina), who has arrived to receive him. Amidst all this, the police presumes him to be a terrorist because of Naina's confusion.
They take him to the police station and Naina arrives there, to lodge a complaint. But, they do not meet each other, as Raghav proves himself innocent and walks away. The police informs Naina that the man who she suspected, is not a terrorist. Naina feels bad and decides to apologize him, in person.