- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Gold Awards 2018: Drashti Dhami, Mouni-Sriti, Hina Khan, Vivian & Others Set Red Carpet On Fire!
- Viral Video! Drashti Dhami’s Table Top Dance On Priyanka Chopra’s Desi Girl Is Not To Be Missed!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora's Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is All About Friendship, Love & Sacrifice!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Promo Is Intense & Intriguing!
He comes home drunk and ruins her surprise by spoiling the cake and all the decorations. Later, Naina gets to know from Dadi that Raghav doesn't celebrate his birthday as he believes that his grandfather died on the same day, that too because of him.
Naina somehow manages to get a footage which proves that Raghav is not responsible for hid grandfather's death. She tells him that he is innocent and frees him of his guilt. Raghav thanks Naina and it all ends on a good note.
In the upcoming episodes, Raghav will handover divorce papers to Naina. Yes! Shocking, isn't it? As we all know that Raghav had asked Naina to return to Mehra House for a week, post which he will divorce her.
Raghav has already realized that Naina deserved someone better than him. The misunderstandings will again crop up when Raghav will handover the divorce papers to Naina and she will be left speechless. As per the latest spoiler, Naina will sign on the divorce papers.
Will the couple get divorced? Wait and watch.
It is also being said that the couple will get to know that Raghav wil get to know his Dadaji's death was not an accident, but a murder and decides to investigate the case.