- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
The upcoming season of the couple dance reality show, Nach Baliye 8 is in news for all the right reasons. A lot of names of the celebrity couples are doing the rounds as the probable contestants, since a long time.
Popular television couples such as Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya, Kishwer Merchant-Suyyash Rai, Dipika Kakar-Shoaib Ibrahim and Rohan Mehra-Kanchi Singh, Arjun Bijlani-Neha Swami, Hunar Hale-Mayank Gandhi to name a few have been approached for the upcoming season.
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, couples Bharti Singh-Harsh Limbaachiya and Sanam Johar-Abigail Pande and Monalisa-Vikram Singh Rajpoot have confirmed their participation in the show.
Eralier, there were reports that the makers are keen on roping in Bollywood actress Kajol as one of the judges of the show. But the latest buzz is that the offer fell in the lap of Parineeti Chopra!
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, "Star Plus wants an A-list star on the judge bench, someone who is beautiful and forthcoming. Parineeti fits the bill perfectly."
As we had reported earlier, ace choreographer Saroj Khan and Shiamak Davar have been approached to join the judging panel. The reports also suggest that, talks are on with Karan Singh Grover for hosting the show, along wife Bipasha Basu joining him for a special episode.
Stay glued to this space for more updates of the show...