- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Nitibha Kaul & Manu Punjabi To Co-host 'MTV's Date To Remember'!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- Bigg Boss 10 contestant Nitibha Kaul Stuns As Showstopper At Her Runway Debut!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
- Rohan Mehra Wants To Focus On Films!
- Manveer Gujjar & Nitibha Kaul Spotted Hanging Out Together In Mumbai! (PICS)
During and post eviction, everyone in the house became emotional. Lopa broke down, while Manveer and Manu tried to console her that in just 3 days they too, will be going back home!
Post eviction, Rohan thanked his fans by sharing a video clipping in his social networking sites. He wrote, "Thank you for your immense love and support throughout this journey ❤️ #BiggBoss #BB10." In an interview to various entertainment portals, Rohan spoke about his Bigg Boss journey....
Bigg Boss Journey
Rohan said his journey was wonderful. He felt he has grown up and matured a lot during my stay in the house. To explain everything he might have to write a book as it is very difficult to put it into words.
"It has been a lifetime experience for me, which I will never forget. I am also thankful to my fans that they've liked me on the show and brought me to the top 5, which for me, is a very big thing."
Rohan Calls Bani, Selfish!
Rohan was quoted by another entertainment portal as saying, "Bani is extremely selfish and in fact, should be the least liked contestant in the show. Even if you are friends with her, she makes things very difficult with her endless taunts. It is very difficult to stay with her in the house."
Regarding Bani’s Supporters
Bani and Rohan had huge fan following. Apparently, with a few votes Rohan lost it to Bani. Regarding Bani's large fan following, Rohan said, "I don't understand how people support her."
Regarding Om Swami
Rohan was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "I was myself. I wasn't acting for the camera and hence it's human to lose your cool when someone does something so disgusting with you. How would you react if someone did something like that to you or your loved ones?"
His Friends In Bigg Boss House
"Karan Mehra tops the list, I knew him earlier as well. Next, I got even close to Gaurav Ji. There is no need to mention about Rahul ji (Rahul Dev) and Lopa since everyone has seen it."
Regarding Rahul & Lopa
They both were my lifelines and I couldn't have survived without them. The bond I shared with these 4 people was great and I'll keep it the same outside the house as well."
His Friendship With Lopa
It is said that Rohan has been following Lopa's order. Regarding this, Rohan said, "I don't think such statements are true because we've done things for each other throughout. She made food for me for 100 days in the house."
He further added, "So if in return I made coffee or helped her out, I don't think it's following her orders. It is just a part of friendship. Because, Dosti Ki Hai Toh Nibhani Toh Padegi.'"
Rohan never took sides and has always stood with what is right. When asked who (Lopa or Bani) is having bigger ego, the actor named Lopa. He also clarified that to the viewers that Bigg Boss is not scripted but edited.
Rohan wants his friend Lopa to win, but he feels Manveer will win the show.
A video posted by Rohan Mehra (@rohanmehraa) on Jan 25, 2017 at 10:04am PST
Rohan's journey in the Bigg Boss house wasn't easy. He had to go through lots of ups and downs. He was always calm and spoke his heart out because of which he was misunderstood many times! He was also involved in major arguments with his inmates.
Rohan's fans wanted him to win the show, but were disappointed with his elimination. They started trending #RohanWonHearts and #rohanIsOurWinner on Twitter.