TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Surprised? So are we! The latest buzz suggests that popular telly actress Preetika Rao will enter the Star Plus' latest offering, Love Ka Hai Intezaar starring Keith Sequiera, Sanjeeda Sheikh and Soni Razdan in pivotal roles.
The show produced by Alchemy Films hit the television screens on May 15 under Star Plus Dophar and has been getting positive feedback from the viewers for its storyline, performances and on-screen chemistry of Keith and Sanjeeda.
It was speculated that Preetika will enter the show as Sanjeeda aka Kamini Mathur's younger sister. Contrary to the previous reports, the latest piece of information is that the actress will play the role of Sanjeeda's daughter!
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, "The drama will reportedly take a major turn, wherein Kamini will get pregnant with Madhav's child. And post a leap, Preetika will supposedly portray the role of their lovechild."
However, producer Siddharth P Malhotra maintained that Preetika is playing the role of Sanjeeda's younger sister. Nonetheless, we are excited to see the pretty actress on television after a long time.
Preetika has been missing from the small screen from quite sometime. She was last seen as Aaliya in Colors' popular Beintehaa.
Preetika rose to fame with her acting skills and chemistry with co-star, Harshad Arora. The actress recently walked the red carpet for Star Parivaar Awards 2017.
We can't wait for Preetika's entry on the show...