- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Tops The TRP Chart, Thanks To Kaun Banega Crorepati & Indian Idol!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Tanu & Alia Plan To Harm Pragya’s Daughter Kiara!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Climbs Up & Zee TV Drops On TRP Chart; Bepannaah Is Out Of TRP Race!
- Kumkum Bhagya's Sriti Jha Is Secretly Traveling With Rumored Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Sriti Jha Wishes Rumoured Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor On His Birthday!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Jumps To 2nd Spot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back On The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Here’s How Kumkum Bhagya Team & Fans Made Shabbir Ahluwalia’s Birthday More Special! [PICS]
- Shabbir Ahluwalia Birthday: Here’s How Kanchi Kaul & Sriti Jha Wished The Actor
- Best Indian TV Series Of 2018: Naagin 3, Kundali & Kumkum Bhagya Are The Most Watched!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Climbs Up; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Drops Down On TRP Chart
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Mishal Raheja Leaves Indonesia Hours Before Earthquake; Prays For People’s Safety!
Naagin 2 has topping the TRP charts since the beginning. But, this week, the TRP ratings shocked us, as it was pushed down and the first place was occupied by none other than Zee TV's show Kumkum Bhagya.
Kumkum Bhagya fans are upset with the current track - Pragya (Sriti Jha) fighting for Abhi (shabbir Ahluwalia), while Tanu and Alia plotting against Pragya. The makers have been dragging the plot since a long time. Then why is the show topping the TRP chart? Read on to know the reasons...
Sriti Jha & Shabbir Ahluwalia
Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia, who plays the roles of Pragya and Abhi, respectively, on the show are the most loved celebrities. They have a huge fandom.
Abhi & Pragya Love Story
Abhi and Pragya's love story is the saving grace the show. The fans somehow want their favourite couple to be reunited and they are waiting for it.
Abhi & Pragya’s Romance
The makers are dragging the show. But they know how to keep the audiences engaged; they add Abhi and Pragya's romance in each episode.
Kumkum Bhagya Spoilers
Well, who said the spoilers breaks the suspense? In fact, these spoilers make the fans watch the show. Of late there have been many spoilers as to how Abhi's marriage with Tanu will be stopped.
Abhi, Pragya & Tanu’s Tack
There are a few spoilers that suggest Pragya and Tanu will be swapped in the mantap and Abhi would marry Pragya. Now that Pragya is kidnapped, there are reports that Abhi will get to know about Pragya being kidnapped and will leave the mantap to search Pragya!
Kumkum Bhagya Title
The meaning of the show itself is how the leading lady (Pragya) fights for her ‘Kumkum' and succeed! So, may be the makers feel that if they reunite Pragya and Abhi, the story will end.
Here’s What Shikha Singh Has To Say About The Current Plot…
Shikha Singh, who plays the role of Alia on the show, was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "There is always a certain reasoning for a particular track going on."
Shikha Singh Asks Fans To Keep Faith On The Makers!
"The writers are completely aware of everything. All in all, I would like to request the fans to keep the faith in the producers, writers and us actors."
When Shikha Singh was asked by an entertainment portal about the entire saga (audiences upset with the plot), she said, "When it comes to me, specifically as an actor, I am really happy about how my character Aaliya has been shaping from the past three years now."
"There is nothing I regret about it and I am glad about the same. And when it comes to the plot, I am sure the creatives are aware of the developments and the feedback. They would not do anything that will hamper the show in any manner."
She added, "As an actor, you do what you are asked to do and be it me or anyone in the show, we live the character."
The fans feel that the show has become monotonous as the makers are beating around the bush. We just hope the makers find out some fresh tracks other than 'kidnap', 'murder plot', 'pregnancy' and 'memory loss' dramas!
Hit the comment box to share your views on the show....