- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
- Kapil Sharma Will Soon Return To Television, Will Be Seen Alongside Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh
- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Kashmira On Govinda-Sunita & Krushna Tiff: Krushna Is Caught In The Middle Of An Unreasonable Couple
Krushna Abhishek and Kashmera Shah are on cloud nine as they have been blessed with twin boys through surrogacy, in May. The actor-comedian feels fatherhood is one of the best feelings in the world.
Krushna Abhishek even added that it was Salman who nudged him towards starting a family. The actor-comedian was quoted by Mid-Day as saying, "Many people counselled me about having babies, one of them was Salman."
Krushna added, "Salman was one of the first stars I told about my twins. Salman was extremely happy for us."
When asked how fatherhood has changed him and he said, "I've become more responsible. I've never been an actor who relies on his producers. I've always been in such a position that I can walk off anytime."
The actor added, "I never had the fear of a show not working or being ousted from it. But after having kids, I get that feeling. I'm no longer as carefree, there is a fear that keeps me in check."
The actor said that when he first saw the twins, he didn't know how to react. He was scared to hold them.
Regarding the babies' names, Krushna added that they are planning to name one of the babies as Krishaan, but they haven't finalised any names yet.