TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Krushna Abhishek and Kashmera Shah are on cloud nine as they have been blessed with twin boys through surrogacy, in May. The actor-comedian feels fatherhood is one of the best feelings in the world.
Krushna Abhishek even added that it was Salman who nudged him towards starting a family. The actor-comedian was quoted by Mid-Day as saying, "Many people counselled me about having babies, one of them was Salman."
Krushna added, "Salman was one of the first stars I told about my twins. Salman was extremely happy for us."
When asked how fatherhood has changed him and he said, "I've become more responsible. I've never been an actor who relies on his producers. I've always been in such a position that I can walk off anytime."
The actor added, "I never had the fear of a show not working or being ousted from it. But after having kids, I get that feeling. I'm no longer as carefree, there is a fear that keeps me in check."
The actor said that when he first saw the twins, he didn't know how to react. He was scared to hold them.
Regarding the babies' names, Krushna added that they are planning to name one of the babies as Krishaan, but they haven't finalised any names yet.