- Armaan Kohli's GF Says There's NO Chance Of Reconciliation With Him; Wants To Get His Tattoo Removed
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Rohan Mehra Lashes Out At Airline For Abusing His Female Co-Passenger!
- Armaan Kohli Paid Monetary Compensation To Neeru; HC Wants Armaan To Express Remorse!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Akash Dadlani Is Back With ‘Bang Bang’ & Shilpa Shinde Is The First One To Watch It!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Contestants’ Remuneration & Controversies
Bigg Boss 10 has just ended and now there are speculations of the next season of the reality show. After every season speculations arise as to whether Salman Khan will continue to host the next season or not.
This year too, there were rumours that Salman is angry with the Bigg Boss makers and might quit the show. It has to be recalled there were rumours that he had said that he is busy, and handling the 'atrangi' contestants was a bit too much for him!
Well, fans can rejoice as there are reports that Salman will continue to host the next season as well. Also, the work on the next season might begin from February 15. So, will commoners be part of Bigg Boss 11?
This season Bigg Boss had opened doors for the commoners and many fans wanted to know if the next season will also have commoners. When the CEO of Colors Raj Nayak was asked about Bigg Boss 11, he hinted that the next season they might try something new!
He was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Commoners turned out to be very good for us. This was a way of reinventing. So, (I think) next year, should we go with all commoners? I don't know but that's how we reinvent."
We had asked our readers, if they want to see celebrities or commoners or both in the next season. Here is the result: 13% of them want to see only commoners, 53% of them want to see only celebrities, while 33% of readers want both celebrities and commoners in the next season.
Well, if reports are to be believed the next season will definitely have celebrities and might not have commoners. If the maker wanted commoners, then they would have announced the same at the end of Bigg Boss 10, which they didn't do. Also there are also reports that the theme of the next season would be jungle!
Stay locked to this space for the fresh updates of Bigg Boss 11.