- Bigg Boss 11: Here’s What Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain’s Saumya Tandon Has To Say About Shilpa Shinde…
- Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Weren't Talking To Each Other On JWM Sets: Saumya Tandon
- Saumya Tandon, Aly Goni & Ajaz Khan React To Sonu Nigam’s Azaan Tweets
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- #TrumpWin: Television Celebs’ ‘Hillary’ous Reaction On Donald Trump’s Victory
- Bhabhi Ji & Kapil Sharma’s Team Clean Bowled By Brett Lee! (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 11’s Shilpa Withdraws Case Against BJGPH Producer; Opens Up About Her Personal Life!
Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain is making headlines again. After Shilpa Shinde, it was said that other main lead actress Saumya Tandon, who plays the role of Anita Bhabhi might quit the show. It was said that the actress has not renewed her contract, which gave way for the speculations. Fans were upset with this as they felt the actress is the soul of the show after Shilpa quit the show!
Fans of the show can rejoice as the actress has confirmed that she is not quitting the show. She recently tweeted, "Bhabhiji is a lovely show and a great team to work with. Keep showering your love to #Gorimem," She further wrote, "Guys relax don't jump to conclusions, all is well, I am here shooting Bhabhiji ."
Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain actress Saumya Tandon is known for her style on the show. The actress dons beautiful designer dresses that have attracted the viewers. Saumya's Jodha avatar recently made headlines. The actress donned a similar lehenga that Aishwarya wore in the film, and no doubt, she looked gorgeous.
The show's producers are in news for wrong reasons. A few days ago, Shilpa Shinde (who played the role of Angoori Bhabhi) filed an FIR against Sanjay Kohli (producer of the show), accusing him of sexual harassment. But Sanjay and Binaifer filed a criminal defamation case against her.
Another actress Sameksha Singh supported Shilpa Shinde against BJGPH producer Binaifer Kohli. She had claimed that there used to be an abusive behaviour on the sets. She also added that their payments were also stopped!