TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain actress Saumya Tandon is known for her style on the show. The actress dons beautiful designer dresses that have attracted the viewers. Now, Saumya's Jodha avatar is making headlines.
The actress looked similar to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as former had donned the similar costume of Jodha that Aishwaya had donned in the film Jodha Akbar. Apparently, Saumya was seen donning a similar lehenga that Aishwarya wore in the film. The lehenga weighed around 20 kg, costing over lakh-and-a-half rupees!
Saumya Tandon shared the picture and wrote, "#Princess #jodha today , loved doing it in my show #bhabhijigharparhain."
Aasif Sheikh, who essays the role of Vibhuti Narayan on the show, revealed about the costume drama on their show. He was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "We had a lot of fun shooting for the upcoming track where we are going to depict a small re-make of the movie Mughal-e-Azam."
He further added, "All this to impress Duckward so that he can cast us and take us to London! All of us are having very elaborate looks and we are very excited to see the response we receive."
According to reports, ever since Shilpa Shinde quit the show, the TRPs of the show have dropped drastically. The makers are leaving no stones unturned to get the TRPs back, by bringing interesting tracks on the show.
What do you think about Saumya's Aishwarya Rai's Jodha look? Hit the comment box to share your views...