TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Smriti Irani made her Instagram debut recently, and is quite active on the social media. She was welcomed by none other than Ekta Kapoor, who shared a throwback picture of the actress.
The actress who turned politician recently shared her stepdaughter's (Shanelle Irani) picture. Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan made a surprising revelation about Shanelle!
Apparently, Shahrukh had named Shruti and Zubin's daughter. Smriti shared Shanelle's picture and wrote, "#familyphoto some one is being missed sorely 😩🤕🙋👩👧💝@shanelleirani."
Shahrukh Khan shared the same picture and wrote, "My childhood friend Zubin's daughter all grown up and so pretty... and just for the record I named her Shanelle... #Repost @smritiiraniofficial with @repostapp・・・#familyphoto some one is being missed sorely 😩🤕🙋👩👧💝@shanelleirani"
Apparently, Shahrukh and Iranian businessman, Zubin are childhood friends. Smriti is Zubin Irani's second wife. He married Smriti in 2001. Shanelle is Mona (Zubin's first wife) and Zubin's daughter. But, now she is looked after by Smriti.
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi actress has two children - a son and daughter, Zohr and Zoish.