TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Bollywood actress, Anushka Sharma got married to cricketer, Virat Kohli in a dreamy wedding in Tuscany, Italy. The marriage became the talk of the town. Not just the stars from Bollywood and the sports industry, even television actors took to social media to congratulate the couple.
But, Ishqbaaz actor, Nakuul Mehta tweeted about their clothes in the most hilarious way, which caught our attention! Read on to know Nakuul's shocking statement!
Virushka chose to wear the clothes designed by Sabyasachi for the wedding. But if you recall, Virat and Anuskha were seen in a Manyavar ad. The ad went viral and just after a few months, the couple got married!
Nakuul Mehta’s Shocking Statement!
Nakuul took to social media and made a shocking statement that he would not wear any other designer at any function, if Manyavar had signed him as its brand ambassador!
Nakuul tweeted, "Promise to NOT wear a Sabya on my wedding/birth day if you were to sign me as your brand ambassador @Manyavar_ ;-)"
Nakuul’s Witty Tweets
Nivedita Basu had tweeted, "Lot of speculation as to where is the #VirushkaReception today in Mumbai 🤔🤔🤔🤔," to which Nakuul replied, "Won't be able to make it. Shooting at Mud for the new Manyavar campaign. Apologies!"
Vikas Kalantri Writes...
Vikas Kalantri replied to Nakuul's tweet, "Bro even i am too busy. Have a flight to catch. Guess somethings are more important 😉😉."