TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Bollywood actress, Anushka Sharma got married to cricketer, Virat Kohli in a dreamy wedding in Tuscany, Italy. The marriage became the talk of the town. Not just the stars from Bollywood and the sports industry, even television actors took to social media to congratulate the couple.
But, Ishqbaaz actor, Nakuul Mehta tweeted about their clothes in the most hilarious way, which caught our attention! Read on to know Nakuul's shocking statement!
Virushka chose to wear the clothes designed by Sabyasachi for the wedding. But if you recall, Virat and Anuskha were seen in a Manyavar ad. The ad went viral and just after a few months, the couple got married!
Nakuul Mehta’s Shocking Statement!
Nakuul took to social media and made a shocking statement that he would not wear any other designer at any function, if Manyavar had signed him as its brand ambassador!
Nakuul tweeted, "Promise to NOT wear a Sabya on my wedding/birth day if you were to sign me as your brand ambassador @Manyavar_ ;-)"
Nakuul’s Witty Tweets
Nivedita Basu had tweeted, "Lot of speculation as to where is the #VirushkaReception today in Mumbai 🤔🤔🤔🤔," to which Nakuul replied, "Won't be able to make it. Shooting at Mud for the new Manyavar campaign. Apologies!"
Vikas Kalantri Writes...
Vikas Kalantri replied to Nakuul's tweet, "Bro even i am too busy. Have a flight to catch. Guess somethings are more important 😉😉."