TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
It's comedian-actor Sunil Grover's birthday today (August 3). On this special occasion, one question that would have crossed everybody's mind is - Will Kapil Sharma wish Sunil, even after their most controversial mid-air fight?
Well, yes! Kapil Sharma took to Twitter to wish his buddy on his birthday. He wrote, "Wish u a very happy birthday @WhoSunilGrover paji ... may god bless u with all the happiness of this world. Lots of love always :)"
Not just Sunil, but Kiku Sharda and Sumona Chakravarti too, took to social media to wish the actor on his special day.
Sharing a picture snapped with Sunil, Sumona wrote, "Happppyyyy Birthdayyyy @WhoSunilGrover Big hug to u... have an awesome kickass year... 🎈🎈🤗👻😃."
Kiku Sharda too, shared a picture of Sunil and wrote, "Happy BDay brother @WhoSunilGrover 🤗💐🎂love this pic 😬😬."
The infamous fight between Kapil and Sunil, parted the actors. Although, they are in touch with each other (well, that's what Kapil say!), fans are upset that they are not able to see them together on The Kapil Sharma Show.
Kapil has always said that Sunil can come back to TKSS, whenever he feels like it. But there seem to be no signs of Sunil of it.
On work front, Kapil is busy with his show and film Firangi. Sunil is doing live shows. He is also doing guest appearances on Sony TV's shows.
Well, we just hope Kapil and Sunil sort out their issue and come back together on-screen, because they are one of the amazing pairs that can make anyone laugh!