- Naagin 3: Wait What! Surbhi Jyoti Will Not Be Seen In Naagin Avatar On The Show!
- Karishma Tanna Reveals Why She Decided To Do Naagin 3!
- Naagin 3 New Promo: Karishma Tanna In Revenge Mode As A Few Men Kill Her Lover Rajat Tokas!
- Naagin 3: Surbhi Jyoti’s Look From The Show Leaked; Ishqbaaz’s Neha Laxmi Is Not Part Of The Show!
- MORE PICS: Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Wedding Reception Was A Star-studded Affair
- In PICTURES: Ishqbaaz’s Team & Gul Khan’s Pillu Gang Had A Blast & HOW!
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Krystle D’Souza Or Surbhi Jyoti To Bag Naagin 3; Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma To Play Male Lead?
- Shabbir Ahluwalia, Surbhi Chandna, Mouni Roy & Others Attend Karanvir-Teejay’s Twins’ B’day Bash
- Ishqbaaz’s Nakuul Mehta & Mansi Srivastava Miss Surbhi Chandna On Her Birthday
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2017:Sriti Jha, Ankita Lokhande, DiVek, Surbhi Jyoti & Others Rock The Red Carpet
- Karanvir Bohra Gets A Special Surprise On His Birthday On India's Best Judwaah’s Sets!
Star Plus' upcoming romantic thriller, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai will hit the television screens on 25th February. The show will be aired on weekends at 9 pm. The show has been in news for a long time and the promos of the show have received a thumbs-up from the audiences.
Surbhi Jyoti will play the role of Geetanjali, a simple and educated girl from Rajasthan and Shoaib will be seen in the role of an army officer. The show boasts of an ensemble cast including Sharad Kelkar, Shaleen Malhotra, Mita Vashisht and Sreejita De.
In an in interview to a leading entertainment portal, the very bubbly Surbhi opened up about her role, bonding with co-star Shoaib and a horrifying incident which shook her completely. Read on to know more..
'My On Screen Character Is very Opposite'
The vivacious Surbhi says that her on-screen character is very different from her real life personality. She told, "My on screen character is very opposite of who I am in real life. I think that was the most challenging and attractive part of my role to say 'yes' to the show."
Our Character Is Very Unpredictable
She also added, "Our character is very very unpredictable. There is no continuous trait that you will get to see. How Geetanjali reacts to every situation is a surprise for me myself."
Surbhi Doesn't Believe In Superpowers
Furthermore, "I do not believe in existence of supernatural powers, whereas she does. I am completely anti to the concept of ghosts and supernatural powers." In the show, Surbhi will be haunted by the spirit of her deceased husband.
It Is A Thriller Show
When questioned if the show belongs to supernatural genre, which is the current trend, she told, "We will be the trendsetters. Our show does not fall in the category of a horror show or a paranormal show. It is a thriller show. And every person has a thrill in him/her."
The Story Is Already Set
The show is touted to be a finite series of 52 episodes. She told, "Since the show will be finished within six months, and the story is already set, I had clarity on my character graph, unlike other daily soaps that go on for years. That was helpful for my performance."
Surbhi & Shoaib's Bonding
The 'Qubool Hai' actress also spoke at length about her bonding with co-star Shoaib Ibrahim. She told, "When we were traveling from the airport to Bikaner's Gajner Palace, there were really boring songs that were playing in the car. Then Shoaib asked me if he could play from his phone. And Oh My God! I felt like he had asked me and made the playlist."
Furthermore, "He had all the old hindi songs. Music is something that bonds people and that's what happened. For me, the second bond that I form is over chai, because no one drinks tea nowadays. One was music, other was chai and then as he said, photos. We are shooting together all the time so yes."
Last but not the least, the actress spoke about her most horrifying experience till date. The show is based on the concept of reincarnation and the actress who wanted to experience the depth of the character, underwent a hypnotherapy session.
Post the session, the actress came out weeping and the actress shut herself in the room for hours. The actress told that she experienced her past life and reliving the pain was a laborious task. She even told that she is very grateful to be alive currently.
She further added that she barely remembers what happened in the session and will never dare to attempt it once again, as it was like a bad dream.