TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Colors' show Devanshi is all set to take a major leap. The audiences will witness a generation leap and the story will be changed completely.
Apparently, there were reports that Swaragini's Helly Shah was in talks with the makers. There were also reports that Anuj Fakih might be seen on the show. If reports are to be believed, Helly will play the role of Devanshi, while Anuj will be seen as Sakshi (Devanshi's sister).
Initially, Helly accepted that she was approached, but didn't confirm whether she was taking up the show or not. According to the latest reports, Helly will soon start shooting.
Also, there are reports that Arjit Taneja, who was seen as Purab on Kumkum Bhagya, has been approached for the show. A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "After an extensive hunt, the makers have finalised on Arjit. He recently did a mock shoot with Helly and if things fall in place he will be signed to play the male protagonist."
As per the reports, the hero is from the village but have a progressive mindset. He is against the Godwoman Kusum Sundari (Karuna Pandey). He fights against the ill practice. A love triangle will be seen as the hero will be loving Devanshi, unaware about the fact that her sister loves him!
Well, we are sure Arjit and Helly will make a wonderful pair.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates...