TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Swaragini was one of the most loved serial on Colors channel. The sudden shut down of the show disappointed fans. Almost all the lead actors of the show had bagged new shows - Helly Shah is seen in Devanshi, Tejaswi Prakash has bagged Pehredaar Piya Ki, and Varun Kapoor is seen in Savitri Devi College & Hospital.
Namish Taneja was left out and his fans have been missing him on-screen since a long time. Now, his fans can rejoice as there are reports that the actor has bagged Star Plus' new show, Ikyavann. Read on...
Star Plus' New Show
According to the reports, the new show is a romantic drama that revolves around a girl, who is the 51st (Ikyavan) child in the family. According to Hindu norms, she is considered lucky!
Star Plus' New Show's Story...
The boy belongs to the business family and is least interested in joining his father's business. Apparently, to avoid joining his father's business, the boy fails repeatedly in his exams.
Prachi Tehlan, who was seen on Diya Aur Baati Hum, has been roped in to play the female lead on the show.
Namish confirmed the reports and was quoted by BT as saying, "Yes, I am back on Indian TV with Ikyawann after seven months. I will play Satya on the show. My character belongs to an affluent family. The show is set in Ahmedabad."
Namish's Character On The Show...
"My character belongs to an affluent family. The show is set in Ahmedabad."
Talking about his role, he further added, "He is the most handsome guy in the college. Since he doesn't want to join his father's business, he keeps failing in his exams."