- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey & Rithvik Dhanjani To Join Salman Khan; Ravi Supports Hina Khan!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 8: Not Hina, But Shantanu Maheshwari Is The Winner; Check Out Grand Finale Pics!
- Sargun Mehta’s Extended Birthday Celebrations With Her Girl Gang – Sanaya Irani, Asha Negi & Others
- TV Snippets: TKSS’ Kiku In SAB TV’s Sitcom; PPK’s Tejaswi Starts Shooting For A New Show & More…
- Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017: Vivek, Surbhi & Others Perform; Mouni & Ravi Dubey Bag Awards
Zee TV's popular primetime show, Jamai Raja produced by Grazing Goat and Sagar Pictures Pvt Ltd, will bid adieu to its viewers on March 3. The show, which was launched in the year 2014, had a successful run of over two years.
Starring Ravi Dubey and Nia Sharma in lead roles, the show is currently in its season 3. Nia quit the show a few months back. The show then took a leap, post which Shiny Doshi was roped in as the new leading lady.
The team wrapped up the shoot recently. Needless to say, the entire cast and crew became emotional on the last day of the shoot. The stars took to Instagram and shared pictures from their last day of shoot along with heart-warming messages. Check out the heart-warming posts of the actors below...
Nia Sharma's Heart-warming Post
Nia, couln't stop herself from posting this message even though her journey in the show ended a few months ago. She took to Instagram and wrote, "It's a little tough to squeeze myriad memories of 'Jamai Raja' into a little space here. A journey that finally rests today although I left a little earlier but it bestowed upon me a lot.. from money, a name, a good set of friends, a superb chemistry #sidni onscreen which made me realize that I could also romance well?and much more!"
And She Continues...
"I groomed, grew up, evolved as a person in the last two years!! It was a good journey with @ravidubey2312 @chintzykaur @iam_reyhna @amrin15 @gautam.sharma13 @rajugauli79 @shagun08 @shaahidamir. I have missed you all and will always be in touch!! @ravidubey2312 ravi pls dont cry much ok:)))))"
Mouli, who plays the role of Payal in the show shared a picture from the last scene of the shoot and wrote, "Last #scene of jamairaja..It's hard to say #goodbye... So never say good bye coz on one #sunny day we will #meet #again..will miss all of you.."
Memories Lasts Forever
Mouli shared another picture from the last day of the shoot along with the entire cast and crew and wrote, "Memories lasts forever .. The last shoot.. selfie with Jamairaja family..beautiful journey... Wish each and everyone who has been part of this show a glorious future and loads of happiness...."
Nilu Kohli, who plays the role of Anupama on the show shared the above image and wrote, "Will miss u allll."
Rajeswari, who plays the role of Mitul in the show shared the picture of her last shot and wrote, "My last shot in Jamai Raja ...getting so Emotional. It was such a lovely journey."
A few hours ago, the show's leading man Ravi shared the above image ad wrote, "First morning after jamai's wrap ...woke up to this beautiful gesture, thank you @zeetv_official this means so much."
Ravi's wife Sargun Mehta took to Instagram and shared a heart-warming post about the show and Ravi's brilliant acting skills. She wrote, "Starting today is the last week of #jamairaja and i personally wanted to give it a beautifull send off. This show converted me from ravi's wife/gf/friend to his ardent and biggest fan."
Furthermore, "I dont think anyone can romance better than you @ravidubey2312. You can make a stone fall in love with you .everytime i see you romancing on screen i wish i had a husband like siddharth.(ps-i do realise later that i already do)."
"This week i am going to be sharing videos from jamai, calling it the #JAMAIRAJAWEEK. its a first but guess what so was the show with a guy as a protagonist. #jamai #ravidubey #jamairajaweek", concluded Sargun. Sweet, isn't it?
We are very sure that the ardent fans will definitely miss the show!