- A love story in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Ban Controversy: Here’s What The Makers Have To Say…
- Relax Guys! Disha Vakani Aka Dayaben Is Not Getting Replaced On Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- What Made Varun Dhawan To Delete His Tweet On Dance Plus?
- Latest TRP Ratings: The Kapil Sharma Show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Saathiya NOT Among Top 10
- Popular Writer & ‘Real’ Tarak Mehta No More; Celebrities & Politicians Condole His Death
- Chidiya Ghar’s Manish Vishwakarma Out Of Danger!
Television actor Manoj Goyal's wife, Neelima committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan on Saturday (29 July) at her residence in Kandivali's (east) Lokhandwala area.
Neelima, a 40-year-old home-maker, killed herself when she was alone at home. Her 8-year-old daughter had gone to the tuition class, while Manoj was away for work. Senior inspector Dilip Yadav from Samta Nagar police station said they found a suicide note from the spot.
In the suicide note she had mentioned that stating that she was under depression and no one is to be blamed for her death.
He added, "The reason for their bickering would be his inability to find a foothold in the film and television industry."
Apparently, no foul play has been revealed in the post-mortem report.
Manoj was seen on a few Television shows like Golmal Hai Bhai Sab Golmal Hai, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo and Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai. He has also appeared in a few films like Bunty Aur Babli, Black and Company.