- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma: It Is Hurtful To Read Things Which Are Not True, Need Some Me Time To Recuperate
- Neha Pendse On Kapil Sharma’s New Show: No One Has Any Idea Of What’s Happening!
- Kapil Sharma Surprised With Ali Asgar’s Claim On Preeti, Is Currently Travelling With Ginni Chatrath
- Ali Asgar Feels Kapil Sharma Will Be At The Losing End If He Stops Working With Old Team!
Ever since Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover's mid-air fight, Kapil Sharma and his show are under media scanner. Now, Kapil is in news regarding his health issues.
We had reported as to how Kapil is under stress because of his show's low TRPs. Krushna Abhishek's new show is also being aired on the same channel, adding to Kapil's distress.
Not just these, many things have been said against Kapil. Recently, he came on Live chat on Facebook and clarified a few things. But, looks like the rumours will not stop any time soon!
Kapil’s Health Woes
Since the shoot of his show was cancelled thrice because Kapil fainted on his show's sets, fans are upset. Many of them are calling him unprofessional and it is also said that the channel might not renew his contract.
Kapil’s Sister & Kiku Sharda
Kapil's sister, Pooja Devgan and TKSS' Kiku Sharda have clarified a few things regarding Kapil and his show. Read on...
Kapil’s Sister Pooja Supports Kapil
Kapil's sister Pooja was quoted by Dailybhaskar as saying, "These days, bhai (Kapil Sharma) is going through lot of health issues and it's sad to hear that people are calling him unprofessional."
Kapil Respects His Work
She further said that Kapil has always respected his work and will never give an excuse to cancel his shoot. She also said that her brother is taking a lot of stress these days, due to low ratings of the show.
Kapil Has Been Taking A Lot Of Stress!
Pooja said, "He is taking lot of stress due to low TRP of his show. Stress is raising glucose level in his body and is also the cause of low blood pressure."
Doctors Have Advised Him Rest
She added, "He is frequently getting ill because he doesn't eat proper. Also, doctors have advised him to take rest but he is not listening to them at all.
Kapil Didn’t Faint On The Sets!
Pooja also clarified that Kapil didn't faint on the sets. She said, "Stress is taking a toll on his health, but the reports of him fainting on the set are completely false."
Kapil Didn’t Skip TKSS Shoot For Firangi
There were reports that Kapil cancelled the shooting with Shahrukh & Anushka for his film Firangi's shoot! Clarifying about the same, Pooja said, "The shooting of his film has already been completed months back; why will he do that?"
Is Kapil Suffering From Depression?
She also said that Kapil might be suffering from depression, but he has not spoken about it to his family members. Apparently, she was in Mumbai to take care of her brother as he is suffering from elevated sugar levels and low blood pressure.
While we are expecting the actor to take a chill-pill, there are reports that suggest the show might shut shop soon!
It has to be recalled that the show has been fluctuating on the TRP charts, ever since Kapil and Sunil's mid-air fight.
Kapil's health issue is also a major concern for the channel. It has to be recalled that the show's shooting got cancelled thrice due to his health problem. As a result, the team couldn't shoot for a fresh episode and aired an old episode featuring Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech.
Apparently, Kapil's contract was supposed to be renewed in April but three months have passed. We haven't got any report of Sony renewing the contract as Kapil's health and the low ratings of the show are major concerns for the channel.
When Kiku was asked about the same, he was quoted by Bollywood Life as saying, "Kapil's absence due to his ill-health has fanned stupid speculations. I don't want to comment."
Kiku further clarified that they have started shooting for the coming weekend. When asked if Kapil is suffering from depression because of the show's low TRPs, Kiku rubbished it. He added, "People are saying anything they feel like."