- When Kapil Sharma Made Fun Of Shatrughan Sinha On His Show & Sonakshi Sinha Had Reprimanded Him!
- Happy Birthday Sunil Grover: Did You Know Sunil Has Acted In India's First Silent Comedy Show?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: The Kapil Sharma Show’s Sumona Chakravarti To Play Anurag’s Sister!
- The Kapil Sharma Show’s Sumona Chakravarti Sustains Bruises; Slams Online Service Provider!
- Here’s Why Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar & Kapil Sharma Never Worked Together After The Mid-air Fight
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: Here’s What Neha Pendse & Hansal Mehta Have To Say
Recently, the Half Girlfriend's actors Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor along with Chetan Bhagat, were seen on The Kapil Sharma Show to promote their film. Although Shraddha found a little difficult to laugh for a few jokes, Arjun thoroughly enjoyed being on the show.
After the show, there were rumours that Shraddha was upset with Sumona Chakravarti's joke on Shakti Kapoor on the show. But, Sumona rubbished the rumours and clarified that Shraddha enjoyed the show.
Sumona was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing like that happened. Shraddha enjoyed the show throughout."
For the uninitiated, on the show, Sumona was seen making fun of Kapil Sharma's boyfriend skills. In a flow, she took Shakti Kapoor's name and immediately changed the topic as soon as she saw Shraddha's reaction.
Moreover, during her segment, they didn't focus camera much on Shraddha as she found the jokes not so funny and didn't laugh. She was seen smiling hesitantly, which made people wonder if Sumona ticked her off!
Well, it is easy for people to run into conclusions these days as the show is on target. Even a minute glitch becomes a topic of discussion!