- The Kapil Sharma Show’s Sumona Chakravarti Sustains Bruises; Slams Online Service Provider!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Kapil Sharma, Kiku Sharda & Sumona Chakravarti Wish Sunil Grover On His Birthday!
- Finally! Mubarakan Cast Shoot For TKSS; Anil, Arjun Kapoor & Ileana D’Cruz Had A Blast!
- Behen Hogi Teri Actors On The Kapil Sharma Show; Gulshan Talks About His Intimate Scene With Katrina
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti Rubbishes Rumours Of Upsetting Shraddha Kapoor!
Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover's mid-air fight controversy is done and dusted. But Kapil and his show are still making the headlines. The actor-comedian and his show have been under media scanner like never before!
It has to be recalled that post mid-air controversy, Sunil and a few other actors, who were the main part of the show, made an exit. It was only Kiku, who remained with Kapil, while Chandan Prabhakar joined later, forgetting the past.
It is Sunil and Ali, who have been missing from the show. When Sumona Chakravarti, who played Sunil's (Dr Mashoor Gulati) daughter, Sarla on the show was asked if she misses Sunil on the show, she was all praises for the actor.
Sumona added that she does miss him. The actress was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Sunil is an amazing human being and of course I miss him."
She further added, "When you work with a person for 3-4 years you obviously have that bonding and rapport so I miss him. But having said that a show doesn't stop, it must go on."
Sumona also rubbished the rumours of the show shutting down.
Well, we are sure that viewers too, miss Sunil and feel the same as Sumona! The Kapil Sharma Show must go on!! What say guys? Hit the comment box to share your views....