- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Is All Set To Return To Television Soon!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Marries Heena Iqbal (PICS)
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid & Heena Iqbal’s Pre-Wedding Rituals Begin!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Delivers A Baby Boy!
- ENGAGEMENT PICTURES! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Gets Engaged To Heena Iqbal!
- WEDDING BELLS! Anas Rashid To Tie The Knot By The End Of The Year!
- Ikyawann's Production Head Lata Shreedhar Creates Ruckus As Reporters Try To Capture A Scene!
Star Plus' upcoming show, Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji is grabbing eyeballs for its unique and interesting content. The show, which is a sequel to Diya Aur Baati Hum, will have actors Rhea Sharma and Avinash Rekhi in the lead roles.
Neelu Vaghela, Ashok Lokhande and Kanika Maheshwari will reprise their roles from the first season. The first promo of the show was out recently and has received good response.
The story will move 20 years post Sooraj's death. In the promo, it was evident that Bhabho refuses to acknowledge Kanak, as her grand daughter, but Kanak loves her grandmother immensely and wants to win her love. We have to wait and watch as to how the story will unfold.
For the uninitiated, the opening episodes of the show have been shot in Kerala and a spectacular entry has been planned for the male lead, Avinash Rekhi. If reports are to be believed, the actor will be playing the role of Uma Shankar, an army officer in the show.
Avinash's first look will definitely remind you of Baahubali, where the leading actor, Prabhas donned a similar look. Clad in a dhoti, the actor is flaunting his toned body. Incidentally, his entry sequence was shot at the Athirapally Falls, where Baahubali was shot. For his entry sequence, Avinash will be seen wearing a dhoti, janeo and tika on his forehead.
Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji will hit your television screens on April 3 at 1 pm.