- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018 Gets Mixed Responses! Vivek Dahiya Trolled For Bagging The Fit Actor Award!
- Gold Awards 2018: Winners' List – Vivian Dsena, Jennifer Winget, Mouni Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul-Surbhi, Kushal Tandon & Other Celebs Wish Their Dads A Happy Father’s Day!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Dipika Kakar Bags First Project Post Marriage, To Be Part Of Ekta Kapoor’s Supernatural Show!
- Divyanka Tripathi Responds To Pregnancy Rumours, Says Her Silence Has Been Mistaken For An Agreement
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Make Interesting Revelations & Clarify Rumours On Rajeev’s Show!
Although everyday is a Valentine's Day for the couple who are in love, they will be waiting for their loved ones to surprise them on this special day. It is no different for celebrities. We had brought you the lovely pictures of television television celebrities that they shared on their social networking accounts.
The most wanted couple of the television industry - Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya were missing from the list. Vivek had shared a video clipping, which showed Balaji 'ishtyle' of Valentine's Day. Going by their social media updates, Vivek and Divyanka are in Goa celebrating their Valentine's Day! Read on to know what Vivek and Divyanka had to say about their Valentine's Day surprise....
Vivek had surprised Divyanka with a short romantic vacation to Goa. As they are busy with their shooting schedules, Vivek felt a two-day quick getaway to Goa, was the best V-Day present!
Vivek's Plans For Divyanka
When Vivek was asked about how he planned to surprise his lady-love, he was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "Last year on Valentine's, we weren't married, we were in Sri Lanka & we had an amazing time. So this time, I needed to up our game."
"Back then, we were only engaged & now we're married so it has to be more special so that will be my attempt. For a two-day quick getaway, there is no better place than Goa."
Vivek Wants To Spend Time Wiht Divyanka
"I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with Divyanka as our schedules in Mumbai do not give us that luxury."
Divyanka was clueless about the surprise as she said, "He has a way of giving these surprises. I don't know what's in store but I'm absolutely looking forward to it."
DiVek In Goa!
The duo is already in Goa enjoying their break. Divyanka shared a video clipping, where the duo was seen enjoying beautiful music and Goa's weather! She wrote, "Reminiscing the joy...#HappyValentinesDay to all😍."
Vivek too, shared a video clipping and wrote, "Yes I killed it for keeping me away from breakfast! #DontPissMeOff #HiddenMessage #Wink."
Vivek's Balaji Ishtyle Of Wishing V-Day
Vivek wished fans on Valentine's Day sharing this video clipping, "Happy Valentines Balaji ishtyle! 🤗@ektaravikapoor @sandiipsikcand."
A post shared by Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya (@divyankatripathidahiya) on Feb 14, 2017 at 10:16am PST
Divyanka and Vivek got married in Bhopal on July 8, 2016. The couple has a great fan following, who want to know what the celebrities are up to, especially when such special occasions arrive.
Currently, both the actors are busy shooting for Star Plus' popular show Yeh Hai Mohobbatein. Previously, Vivek's role (Abhishek) was on and off on the show, but now they have introduced a new character as Vivek's finacee Divya. Apart from Raman and Ishita's track, Abhishek and Divya's love track will be focussed on the show.
Drashti, Sanaya, Nakuul, Hina, Shabbir & Other TV Actors Share Adorable Pictures On Valentine's Day
It has to be recalled that Abhishek's fiancee is fond of Ishita and Raman, and asks them relationship tips. Raman gets to know that Divya is a great make-up artist and takes her help to get a make-over (Gulabo), to woo his wife and stay with his children!