- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
Divyanka Tripathi recently got injured while rehearsing for Nach Baliye 8. Vivek Dahiya had to perform alone that week. But, he impressed the judges and audiences with his performance and got good score.
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress was back this week despite pain. Vivek thought of surprising his lady.
The source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Divyanka was back on stage this week and, Vivek and Divyanka were one of the highest scoring jodis in the episode. Though Divyanka has been in pain, she insisted on getting back to the competition. And for all that she's been through, Vivek wanted to give her a small surprise."
"He flew his family down from Chandigarh and surprised Divyanka on the sets after their performance. Divyanka was overheard saying that this is one of the sweetest surprises she has received and that this is the best cure for the pain she's been through recently."
"In fact, the duo also shared how Divyanka jokes that every woman should be blessed with two husbands like Vivek."
It has to be recalled that the actress recently shared the rehearsal video of last week, to show people that she didn't fake her injury. She also shared the picture of her family and captioned, "Best remedy for any pain - #Family giving you a surprise visit. #NoSubstitute for family!"