- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
The differences between actors or the production team (creatives/directors/producers) on the sets of television shows are not new in the showbiz.
Recently, there were reports that Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Ruhanika Dhawan's mother had lashed out at Aditi Bhatia; while on Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi, the creative head Tushar Thapliyal and the actor of the show Abhishek Malik got into a heated argument.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Aditi & Ruhanika's Mother's Argument
A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Aditi, Ruhanika and Krishna Mukherjee (Aaliya) were shooting for a particular scene where Aditi passed a remark on Ruhanika's acting skills. This was overheard by the latter's mother and she lashed out at Aditi in front of the entire production house."
But, both Aditi and Ruhanika's mother refuted the rumours.
Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi Creative Head Tushar Thapliyal & Abhishek Malik's Fight
Due to the falling TRPs, Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi's producer Nivedita Basu had suggested a complete change in storyline. Apparently, the creative head Tushar Thapliyal suggested a change in Abhishek Malik's character; who had to change his image from a hunky lad to a geeky simpleton. This didn't go well with the actor, who gave a Tushar a piece of his mind.
The discussion got into a huge argument. Tushar Thapliyal even claims that Abhishek assaulted him!
Tushar was quoted by another entertainment portal as saying, "While I was willing to discuss what can be done, Abhishek took the conversation to another level and began demeaning me on baseless grounds. I spoke to project head, Pankaj Kaushik, to help me in the situation, but before he could do anything, Abhishek came charging towards me. People on set had to pull us apart."
Abhishek, although agreed that they had an argument, clarified that he never touched him. He said, "Yes, we had an argument. While I was trying to express my disapproval at the change in look, Tushar was rude and said that I have no choice. He was threatening me to which I said that I have my ways of getting back. However, I never touched him."