- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover's controversy has become the talk of the telly town. The incident is just turning dirtier with each passing day. A few witnesses who were on the same flight have given their statements, while Kapil's team members do not want to get involved in the controversy and have not said what really happened!
Although there are reports that many of Kapil's team members (Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar including Sunil Grover) have quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show', they haven't given any official statements.
There were even reports that Kapil's alleged ex-girlfriend and creative director of K9 productions -Preeti Simoes has quit the show. But, Preeti denied the reports. She said that she is on a vacation with her family. Recently, Preeti deactivated her Twitter account.
Preeti Was Jealous of Kapil’s Announcement!
When the rumours of Preeti's exit from TKSS started doing the rounds, many of them started speculating that Preeti was jealous as Kapil introduced his girlfriend Ginni Chatrath.
Preeti Was Trolled On Twitter!
A few of them even accused Preeti of leaking Kapil and Sunil's fight in the media! When Preeti deactivated her Twitter account, many thought that it was because of these trolls that Preeti quit Twitter.
The Real Reason Behind Preethi Deactivating Her Twitter Account
Talking to HT, Preeti revealed the real reason as to why she deactivated her Twitter account. She said that she didn't want to take sides and hence quit Twitter.
Preeti Didn’t Want To Take Sides!
She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "From the moment I knew what had happened, I didn't want to be part of it. If I retweet Sunil's post then people will say I am on his side and if I don't, then people think I am on Kapil's side."
Preeti Didn’t Want To Be Part Of The Fiasco!
She added, "I didn't want to be part of the fiasco. If people are assuming things, then they can continue to do so. I don't open myself to opinions that don't matter. I don't have a public life. I am a worker and my job is to create content, not controversies."
Has Preeti Quit TKSS?
Preeti is currently holidaying in Goa. She said, "I have always had a great working relationship with Kapil and the team. Right after Australia, I went on vacation. I had applied for this leave a year back. I have been in Goa for a week now, for my aunt's birthday. Let me get back to Mumbai, and then we'll see."
Did Preeti Leak Details About Kapil-Sunil’s Brawl?
"I was there [on the flight] because it is my job. But what is there to leak? Everyone from the show, who was on the flight, has already spoken about it, so what am I going to leak?"
Preeti added, "I don't know why I am being dragged into this? No one has called me to ask me anything. I don't know how I have become part of this? The suffering parties have already conveyed what they had to. I think enough has been said already."
She further added, "The incident is out in the open for all to see. I can't even think of pointing fingers at one person since it happened publicly on a flight with 200 plus people."
For the uninitiated, Kapil misbehaved with his Sunil Grover and team, when they were returning from Melbourne and Sydney after finishing a stage show. There were also reports that Kapil in an inebriated state insulted his team members (Sunil, Kiku and Chandan) and even threw a shoe at Sunil.