TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Television actors Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai were angry at VJ Anusha Dandekar and VJ Gaelyn as they mocked SuKish's friends - Rahul Sharma and Gurneet Chadha on social media. Anusha and Gaelyn made fun of Rahul and Gurneet's accent. Anusha made a video and shared it on Instagram.
Kishwer Merchant lashed out at VJ Anusha by sharing a post, "It's sad when a 35yr old doesn't knw how to behave @vjanusha@vjgaelyn .. grow up !!! And fyi the guy in the video is @rahullsharma and the girl is @gur4neet .. now u knw them !!!"
Suyyash too, was angry at Anusha and took to social media. He shared a note and wrote, "People consider u guys their role models / idols ... it doesnt suit u guys @vjanusha @vjgaelyn . Disappointed seriously...U guys r probably trippin on something and enjoying but unfortunately for you they are my frns."
"U shudnt have put this on ur socail networking websites specially wen there millions of people looking up2 u...and unfortunately they are your FANS :)."
"U guys probably well educated and have probably studied and stayed abroad all ur lives its juss that my frns r tooo desi to have that accent...n unfortunately that guy is from punjab too just like @kkundrra. AND je lodh payi metho vadda desi labna v nai...GROW UP..."
Later, VJ Anusha also tried to explain Suyyash about her actions in his post. She wrote, "It was a video we found really funny, we wouldn't make fun of anyone, it wasn't meant to be offensive! @suyyashrai."
The argument continued for a long time. The fans were also divided in their support. While some felt Anusha was wrong, a few other felt SuKish shouldn't have made it public.