- TV Couples With A Huge Age Gap: For Bharti-Harsh, Milind-Ankita & Others, Age Is Just A Number!
- Yuvika Choudhary Celebrates Birthday With Fiance Prince Narula & Friends Suyyash, Kishwer & Others
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Kishwer Merchant & Kushal Tandon To Star On The Show? Here’s The Truth
- Abigail Pandey & Kishwer Merchant’s Bikini Yoga Pictures Are Breaking The Internet!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: MaNan Handcuffed At Mukti’s Unique Mehndi Event, Nandini To Propose Manik!
- EXCLUSIVE! Niti Taylor Says Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Played A Major Role In Her Life!
Television actors Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai were angry at VJ Anusha Dandekar and VJ Gaelyn as they mocked SuKish's friends - Rahul Sharma and Gurneet Chadha on social media. Anusha and Gaelyn made fun of Rahul and Gurneet's accent. Anusha made a video and shared it on Instagram.
Kishwer Merchant lashed out at VJ Anusha by sharing a post, "It's sad when a 35yr old doesn't knw how to behave @vjanusha@vjgaelyn .. grow up !!! And fyi the guy in the video is @rahullsharma and the girl is @gur4neet .. now u knw them !!!"
Suyyash too, was angry at Anusha and took to social media. He shared a note and wrote, "People consider u guys their role models / idols ... it doesnt suit u guys @vjanusha @vjgaelyn . Disappointed seriously...U guys r probably trippin on something and enjoying but unfortunately for you they are my frns."
"U shudnt have put this on ur socail networking websites specially wen there millions of people looking up2 u...and unfortunately they are your FANS :)."
"U guys probably well educated and have probably studied and stayed abroad all ur lives its juss that my frns r tooo desi to have that accent...n unfortunately that guy is from punjab too just like @kkundrra. AND je lodh payi metho vadda desi labna v nai...GROW UP..."
Later, VJ Anusha also tried to explain Suyyash about her actions in his post. She wrote, "It was a video we found really funny, we wouldn't make fun of anyone, it wasn't meant to be offensive! @suyyashrai."
The argument continued for a long time. The fans were also divided in their support. While some felt Anusha was wrong, a few other felt SuKish shouldn't have made it public.