- It’s A Gujarati Style Wedding For Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble!
- Do You Know What Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Gifted To Their Nach Baliye 8 Team?
- Only The Patient Lot Must Read! Divyanka Tripathi Writes A Love Letter To Nach Baliye 8!
- Nach Baliye 8: Divyanka Tripathi Says It’s A Fair Game; Hard Work & Fans' Support Made Them Win!
- Nach Baliye Fans Upset As Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya Bag Nach Baliye 8 Trophy!
- Divyanka Tripathi Shares Bidaai Video; Vivek Dahiya Expresses His Love For Wife Through Love Letter!
The actress wrote, "I hate it when people refuse to respect other peoples time and commitments. Its the one single thing that switches me off. Like fully."
According to reports, the actress had personal commitment and wanted to finish Nach Baliye 8 shoot by 8.30 PM. Since it was Bollywood-themed episode, it took time and Sonakshi's turn was much delayed. She was miffed with the makers for delaying the shoot.
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Sonakshi informed in the morning that she wants to finish shooting and leave by 8.30 pm. She mentioned about some personal commitment."
The source added, "Given that it was a Bollywood-themed episode that we were shooting; there were a lot of props being used and it took time to remove one set and place another for the dance performance of six couples. We could only finish shooting for them by 7.30 and then it was Sonakshi's turn to shoot. Even the lunch break got extended due all this."
Sonakshi took time to shoot for her part. She was paying a tribute to Zeenat Aman. The actress performed on the song 'Dum maaro dum'.
The source further added, "Even while shooting for the track she gave three to four takes that delayed the shoot more. Sonakshi visibly looked unhappy while leaving the set but didn't say much there."