- Sridevi Death: Hina Khan, Vivek Dahiya & Other TV Stars SLAM Media; #LetHerRestInPeace Trending!
- SHOCKING! Ridhi Dogra Quits Woh Apna Sa; Reincarnation Track Ahead!
- Sanaya Irani & Nia Sharma Have A Blast On Their Birthdays (PICS)
- Sargun Mehta’s Extended Birthday Celebrations With Her Girl Gang – Sanaya Irani, Asha Negi & Others
- Barun Sobti Celebrates Birthday With Wife, Friends Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal, Ridhi Dogra & Others
- TWIN SPOILERS! Vandana Tortures Maya In Beyhadh; Jhanvi Suffers Heartbreak in Woh Apna Sa
Zee TV's show Woh Apna Sa is already gaining the audiences' attention. The show is different from saas-bahu saga and that is what is attracting the viewers towards the show. Ridhi has impressed the audiences with her different shade of role in the show.
The producer Siddharth P Malhotra convinced Disha Parmar and Sudeep Sahir, but says it was difficult to cast Ridhi as they wanted to give her layers! Siddharth was quoted by TOI as saying, "When Woh Apna Sa's casting was going on, I remember I was at the gym working out. I met Sudeep Sahir, who kept telling me that we need to do something good together."
He added, "At that time, the character of Aditya was created, and I told him that the character is one of the most challenging characters. Also, lead actors on TV don't get a lot to do. But in Woh Apna Sa, this hero is there on both sides of coin. So I explained him the entire graph of the character."
Siddharth had explained about the role (how different it was) to Disha Parmar, when she they were in Bangkok. He added, "So, the minute she heard the track and the fact that she's got a lot of challenges to do, she immediately said yes to it."
He added "Ridhi was the most difficult person to cast, because we wanted to cast a heroine and give her layers. We wanted somebody like Kangana Ranaut from Tanu Weds Manu, who is a complex and we needed a very strong actor. Just one day before we started shooting the show, Ridhi came to meet me."
He further added that he promised her that this role will be a landmark in her career and hopes that it does become as she has done a fabulous job.