- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Dr Rajat Commits Suicide; Raman & Ishita In BIG Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Sumeet Sachdev: 'Amrita & I Buried Our Baby Boy', Actor Blames Employer's Extra-marital Affair!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Sumeet Sachdev’s Wife Amrita Suffers Miscarriage; Files Petition!
Aly posted a picture snapped with Karan and wrote, "It's been almost 4 years now I met this man @karan9198 😘 and I never thought that this man is going to be my favorite person my elder brother my best friend my family here.. thank u so much yhm ❤️"
Aly further added, "No matter where ever I will be working next but he will be always and only brother and yes no one can take his place ever ❤️ I love u bhai thank u for everyyyything 😘 #bhaibhai #karaly #highonlife ❤️"
Karan Patel replied to him, "@alygoni... chote u are and always will be my baby brother.. i swear i have tears while i write this. I loovveee you beyond brotherhood meri jaan...! Mmwaahh!"
Kaushal Kapoor also wrote on Aly's post, "I wish both of you always remain like this god bless both of you lot's of love."
He also shared Aly's picture and wrote, "Like they say ... a picture speaks a thousand words ...!"
It has to be recalled that Aly wanted to quit Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. He had also revealed that the makers are not letting him go. Going by Aly and Karan's message it looks like the makers have finally decided to let Aly go!
Is Aly really quitting YHM or is it just an emotional message? Well, let's wait for Aly's official announcement!