- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Holi Special: The Goenkas Celebrate Holi; Dadi Surprises Naira!
- YRKKH SPOILER: Kartik & Naira To Recreate Salman-Kat’s Dil Diyan Gallan; New Entry To Bring Twists!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SPOILER: Kartik Is In Danger; Will Naira Rescue Kartik?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Shakti Bounces Back To The Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya & YHM Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naamkaran & Ishqbaaz Out Of TRP Race; Colors TV Retains Top Slot!
- These Pictures Prove How Much Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan & Rocky Love Each Other!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina REVEALS Why She Missed Sabyasachi’s Party; Says Karan Patel Is A Sweetheart!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan Comments On KKK’s Rithvik & Karan; Ravi Dubey Disappointed With Hina!
- Bigg Boss 11 Weekend Ka Vaar: Karan Patel, Rohan Mehra & Karishma Tanna To Advise The Contestants!
- #EndOfEra! RIP Shashi Kapoor: Vivek Dahiya, Karan Patel, Nakuul Mehta & Other TV Stars Express Grief
Many actors fall in love with their co-actress on the sets of their show. It is because they tend to spend more time and also get to know each other very well.
After Rohan Mehra (who played the role of Naksh) and Kanchi Singh (seen as Gayu - Naksh's on-screen sister), another actor has confirmed that he is dating his co-actress! Yes, we are talking about popular jodi of Yeh Rishta Kehlata Hai, Mohsin Khan (Kartik) and Shivangi Joshi (Naira).
Mohsin Khan Confirms Dating Shivangi Joshi!
Mohsin was quoted by IANS as saying, "We have been linked to each other ever since we became part of the show but we chose to avoid all those rumours and not let it affect our friendship or work in anyway."
From Friendship To Love....
He further added, "In fact, there was nothing to talk about initially, since we were just friends. Our friendship graduated to love only recently."
Mohsin & Shivangi Celebrated New Year Together!
"It's just been a month and a half. We rang in the New Year with my family. Funnily, we haven't gone out on an official date yet, owing to our erratic schedule."
What Made Mohsin Fall For Shivangi?
Mohsin says that Shivangi's innocence made him fall in love with her. He further added that they are yet to explore each other! He added, "It has been a long friendship and a beautiful journey, which has now blossomed into love."
It has to be noted that Mohsin and Shivangi are one of the most loved couples in the television industry. The couple is also nicknamed by their fans as KaIra (Kartik + Naira).
KaIra's Track Is Keeping The Audiences Engaged...
It won't be wrong if we say that Kartik and Naira's on-screen chemistry is liked by the audiences. Their love story is maintaining the TRPs after the most important characters of the show - Hina Khan (Akshara), Karan Mehra (Naitik) and Rohan Mehra (Naksh) quit the show.
It has to be recalled that there were reports a few months back that the couple are dating each other. But, Shivangi had denied the rumours. She was even upset that a news channel had reported about confirmed news of their dating. When they contacted them, the news channel accepted their fault and agreed on putting up an apology, but they never did.
But, now with Mohsin's confirmation everything is clear. Well, KaIra's fans will be happy that they can see their reel couple together in real life as well!
Currently on the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, the family members are gearing up for Kartik and Naira's marriage. We had reported about Kartik and Naira's special Valentine's treat for each other.
We had also recently reported about Kartik and Naira's haldi ceremony that will be happening in Goenka family's ancestral 'haveli'. The families will have a blast during the event! We will also get to see some KaIra's romantic moments.
SPOILER ALERT! Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Family Members Have A Blast During Kartik & Naira's Haldi Ceremony!
(With IANS Inputs)