- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Major Twist! Kartik To Get Married Again; Naira Shattered!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Retains Its Top Slot; Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is Back On TRP Chart!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SHOCKING Twist: Naira Is Suffering From Brain Tumour!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: You Will Be SHOCKED To Know Why Naira Didn’t Turn Up For Wedding
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Tops The TRP Chart, Thanks To Kaun Banega Crorepati & Indian Idol!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Kartik & Naira To Run Away & Marry; But Naira Gets Kidnapped!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Mohsin Khan’s Sister Gets Engaged; The Actor Shares Beautiful Pics!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Climbs Up & Zee TV Drops On TRP Chart; Bepannaah Is Out Of TRP Race!
- YRKKH: Rajan Shahi Praises Mohsin & Shivangi; Says They Never Questioned About Divorce Track!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Kartik Gets Shumbham’s Letter; KaIra Reunite, But Here’s A Twist
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Suwarna Realises Her Mistake; Will Kartik & Naira Reunite?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Krishna Chali London & Ishqbaaz On Top 10 Slot!
Many actors fall in love with their co-actress on the sets of their show. It is because they tend to spend more time and also get to know each other very well.
After Rohan Mehra (who played the role of Naksh) and Kanchi Singh (seen as Gayu - Naksh's on-screen sister), another actor has confirmed that he is dating his co-actress! Yes, we are talking about popular jodi of Yeh Rishta Kehlata Hai, Mohsin Khan (Kartik) and Shivangi Joshi (Naira).
Mohsin Khan Confirms Dating Shivangi Joshi!
Mohsin was quoted by IANS as saying, "We have been linked to each other ever since we became part of the show but we chose to avoid all those rumours and not let it affect our friendship or work in anyway."
From Friendship To Love....
He further added, "In fact, there was nothing to talk about initially, since we were just friends. Our friendship graduated to love only recently."
Mohsin & Shivangi Celebrated New Year Together!
"It's just been a month and a half. We rang in the New Year with my family. Funnily, we haven't gone out on an official date yet, owing to our erratic schedule."
What Made Mohsin Fall For Shivangi?
Mohsin says that Shivangi's innocence made him fall in love with her. He further added that they are yet to explore each other! He added, "It has been a long friendship and a beautiful journey, which has now blossomed into love."
It has to be noted that Mohsin and Shivangi are one of the most loved couples in the television industry. The couple is also nicknamed by their fans as KaIra (Kartik + Naira).
KaIra's Track Is Keeping The Audiences Engaged...
It won't be wrong if we say that Kartik and Naira's on-screen chemistry is liked by the audiences. Their love story is maintaining the TRPs after the most important characters of the show - Hina Khan (Akshara), Karan Mehra (Naitik) and Rohan Mehra (Naksh) quit the show.
It has to be recalled that there were reports a few months back that the couple are dating each other. But, Shivangi had denied the rumours. She was even upset that a news channel had reported about confirmed news of their dating. When they contacted them, the news channel accepted their fault and agreed on putting up an apology, but they never did.
But, now with Mohsin's confirmation everything is clear. Well, KaIra's fans will be happy that they can see their reel couple together in real life as well!
Currently on the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, the family members are gearing up for Kartik and Naira's marriage. We had reported about Kartik and Naira's special Valentine's treat for each other.
We had also recently reported about Kartik and Naira's haldi ceremony that will be happening in Goenka family's ancestral 'haveli'. The families will have a blast during the event! We will also get to see some KaIra's romantic moments.
SPOILER ALERT! Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Family Members Have A Blast During Kartik & Naira's Haldi Ceremony!
(With IANS Inputs)