- 6 Indian Television Actors Who Left Small Screen For Bollywood, But Ended Up Unsuccessful!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
Star One's show Dill Mill Gayye was popular among the youth. The medical drama that was aired on Star One starred Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover, Karan Wahi, Shilpa Anand, Sukirti Kandpal, Pankit Thakker, Mohnish Bahl and others in lead roles. Karan Singh Grover became a huge teenage icon in 2007. KSG's crackling chemistry with the female lead Ridhimia (played by Shilpa Anand, who was later replaced by Jennifer Winget) was also loved by the fans. The fresh cast, storyline and romantic medical drama attracted the younger lot. The music (title song sung by Sonu Nigam) was the USP of the show!
Recently, the show completed 11 years and the cast of the show got nostalgic! They thanked their fans for all the love!
Karan Singh Grover
Karan Singh Grover, who played Dr Armaan Malik on the show shared a picture on his Instagram story and captioned it as, "#11yearsofdmg Thank you all for your constant love and support." - (sic)
Karan Wahi wrote on his Instagram story as, "11yearsof❤mil gayye #thankyou" - (sic). It has to be recalled that Karan Wahi played the role of Dr Siddhant Modi (Abhimanyu's younger brother) and liked Dr Tamanna Patil (played by Moulshree Sachdeva) on the show.
Pankit Thakker Thanks Fans
Pankit Thakker, who played the role of Dr Atul Joshi, shared a couple of Instagram stories and wrote, "Thank you everyone of you who has sent me a DM for 11 years of DMG, you guys are truly special. Aap log hai toh hum hain, aap nahi toh hum kuch bhi nahi." (sic). And " #11yearsofdmg Thank you all for your unconditional love and support." - (sic)
Pankit also shared a collage and wrote, "#11yearsofdmg Blessed to be a part of this one. Thank you @siddharthpmalhotra @ameeta8384 @palki.malhotra. And last but not the least thank you all the viewers for your kindness and love. Gratitude ! ❤"