TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Ishqbaaz actress Additi Gupta is all set to tie the knot this month with Kabir Chopra. Currently, the actress is shooting for the second season of Kaal Bhairav Rahasya. She is working overtime to meet the schedule of her show and is also preparing for her wedding! Apparently, she is mostly shooting at nights for her show, which is affecting her sleep pattern! She feels that shooting at night is the most challenging part.
Additi was quoted by TOI as saying, "It is quite difficult, because that's against the cycle you normally follow. Also, my sleep gets disturbed in the morning, as somebody or the other keeps ringing the door bell. I wish the schedule of our show changes a bit."
She further added, "My pattern has totally changed. I'm sleeping for maximum five-six hours every day, because I have so much work to do. I hate the fact that it's already morning, when I return home after work, unlike others who follow the regular routine of getting back home from work in the evening."
The actress also adds that night shoot has its advantage as well. She says, "The weather is excellent because during the day, you have to brave the sun and heat. Nights are cooler and hence, the shoot becomes easier."