TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Post Bigg Boss 11, the contestants seem to be extremely busy. While a few contestants have bagged new projects and are shooting for the same, others are busy with meetings and events.
But amidst their busy schedule, a few of them haven't forgotten their friendship. Whenever they are free, they try to meet each other! Hina Khan recently met her best friend, Priyank Sharma and Vikas Gupta. Luv Tyagi was missing from the reunion as he was busy spending time with his family, in Delhi.
Shilpa Meets Luv In Delhi
Bigg Boss 11 winner, Shilpa Shinde, who has been busy with her photoshoot, recently met Luv Tyagi, in Delhi. Both the contestants shared the pictures on their social networking accounts.
Shilpa & Luv
Sharing the picture snapped with Shilpa, Luv wrote, "@shilpa_shinde_official ✌️." Shilpa too, shared the picture and wrote, "So here is a surprise for all #Shilpians. Met Luv @luvtya6i today in Delhi."
Shilpa & Arshi Bond Over Dinner
What's surprising is that the actress met Arshi Khan! It has to be recalled that the duo had shared a good relationship during the initial stage in the Bigg Boss 11 house. Later, their relationship turned sour.
Shilpa & Arshi
Shilpa didn't attend Arshi Khan's grand bash and Arshi blamed Shilpa and felt that Shilpa faked their relationship (maa-beti) in the Bigg Boss house. Shilpa had given back to her saying she had no reason for skipping Arshi's party!
Shilpa & Arshi’s War Of Words
After this incident Arshi had made a comment on Shilpa's marriage, because of which the duo got into a war of words in different interviews. After reading their statements, we thought that the duo can't be friends again!
Shilpa, Arshi & Ashutosh
But, we were wrong, as the duo was seen bonding together over a dinner in Shilpa's house! Arshi, Shilpa and her brother, Ashutosh took selfie together. Arshi had shared a couple of pictures on Twitter.
All Is Well Between Shilpa & Arshi?
It seems like the duo had fun together. It is also said that both Arshi and Shilpa had long private chat and even spent some happy moments together!