TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Chahat Khanna, who was seen in popular shows like Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Qubool Hai, is on a sabbatical, after she gave birth to two beautiful girls. Recently, the actress shared a picture snapped with her two beautiful daughters and wrote, "My life has this only reason to make ur life a farytale #zohar #amaira @zomairababygirls #mummasgirls #family #singlemom #sibblings #daughters #Mylife #myhome #angels #mysouls #love #mama." - (sic). The hashtag #singlemom in the caption has set tongues wagging. Many fans started asking what she meant by saying 'single mom'!
When TOI contacted Chahatt to know if everything was going well, "I think it is too early to comment on it. I am good, the babies are also doing fine. I shall comment on it when the time is right. I am glad that you called me up rather than just writing about it. I request media to give me the much deserved privacy."
Apparently, everything seemed fine between Chahatt and her husband, Farhan Mirza, as the couple went on a holiday together a few weeks ago. However, she shared a post on her birthday, which seemed that she wasn't happy.
Sharing a picture, the actress wrote, "When life goes beyond darkness, it's comes out to be powerful.... there is no fear of darkness left, this 2crt beautiful diamond on my hand by @kakadiyagroup this ring has made my bday so special . #celebritystyle #collaborations #chahattkhanna #diamonds #ring #diamondring #beauty #beautybloggers #fashionblogger #indianactress #indianwear #instafood #jewelry." - (sic)
For the uninitiated, Chahatt got married to businessman, Farhan Mirza, on February 8, 2013. The couple welcomed their first baby, Zohar, in September 2016. After just 12 months of giving birth to their first baby, the couple welcomed their second baby, Amaira.
A post shared by Chahatt Khanna (@chahattkhanna) on Jul 29, 2018 at 7:05am PDT