TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Chahat Khanna, who was seen in popular shows like Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Qubool Hai, is on a sabbatical, after she gave birth to two beautiful girls. Recently, the actress shared a picture snapped with her two beautiful daughters and wrote, "My life has this only reason to make ur life a farytale #zohar #amaira @zomairababygirls #mummasgirls #family #singlemom #sibblings #daughters #Mylife #myhome #angels #mysouls #love #mama." - (sic). The hashtag #singlemom in the caption has set tongues wagging. Many fans started asking what she meant by saying 'single mom'!
When TOI contacted Chahatt to know if everything was going well, "I think it is too early to comment on it. I am good, the babies are also doing fine. I shall comment on it when the time is right. I am glad that you called me up rather than just writing about it. I request media to give me the much deserved privacy."
Apparently, everything seemed fine between Chahatt and her husband, Farhan Mirza, as the couple went on a holiday together a few weeks ago. However, she shared a post on her birthday, which seemed that she wasn't happy.
Sharing a picture, the actress wrote, "When life goes beyond darkness, it's comes out to be powerful.... there is no fear of darkness left, this 2crt beautiful diamond on my hand by @kakadiyagroup this ring has made my bday so special . #celebritystyle #collaborations #chahattkhanna #diamonds #ring #diamondring #beauty #beautybloggers #fashionblogger #indianactress #indianwear #instafood #jewelry." - (sic)
For the uninitiated, Chahatt got married to businessman, Farhan Mirza, on February 8, 2013. The couple welcomed their first baby, Zohar, in September 2016. After just 12 months of giving birth to their first baby, the couple welcomed their second baby, Amaira.
A post shared by Chahatt Khanna (@chahattkhanna) on Jul 29, 2018 at 7:05am PDT