- Kasam: MAJOR TWIST! The Show To Take A Leap; Original Cast To Be Wiped Out; New Cast To Enter!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Is Kratika Sengar Quitting The Show As She Is Pregnant?
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
- Here’s What Amit Tandon, Devoleena Bhattacharjee & Other TV Stars Are Expecting From Budget 2018…
- TOP Controversies of 2017:Kapil-Sunil Fight, Pehredaar Piya Ki Ban, IPKKND, Piyush’s Arrest & Others
- SHOCKING! Amit Tandon’s Wife Ruby In Dubai Jail; The Actor Says She Has Been Framed!
Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki actor Amit Tandon lost his ex-girlfriend, Monica Narula, 17 years ago in the deadly incident of 9/11. The actor has shared a post, remembering his ex-girlfriend, Monica Narula, and said his life changed forever after the deadly incident. He wrote on his Instagram story, "17 years ago life changed forever...Miss you Mankika. #willneverforget" - (sic). It has to be recalled that he had even dedicated a song 'lambi judaai' to his ex girlfriend.
During the release of the song, he spoke about Monica to an online portal. He had said, "Monica Narula was a very important part of my life. We went to college together. And unfortunately, she was there in the building on September 11th, 2001. She was always the one to push me for work, pursue my dream of acting and things like that. She'd always tell me 'go to Bollywood, go to Bombay... you don't belong in America with all this studying. Just go, that's your destiny.' And I'd always tell her she's crazy and no one's going to let me do that."
He added, "After she passed away, something opened up in my mind. I knew then that I need to explore something different because I was too broken at that time. It was very difficult for me to deal with death and losing someone... I wasn't equipped to handle it. That kind of escape I thought I'd get in Bombay, I thought it'd give me some perspective on life. That 6 month trial and error became 12 years and I'm still here."
The singer-actor is married to Ruby, a well-known dermatologist. A few months ago, the couple grabbed headlines for their separation reports. The couple had even filed for a divorce. The duo has 7-year-old daughter Jiyana. Currently, Ruby is stuck in Dubai! She landed in a big mess in Dubai. During those times, Amit had supported her. Although, Ruby is currently out of jail, she can't return to India.