TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Doesn’t Want Ram Temple To Be Built In Ayodhya — Yogi Adityanath
- 6 Useful Apps To Scan And Manage Receipts
- New Jawa Motorcycles India — New Video Teaser Out
- Ranveer-Deepika's Lake Como Wedding: The Rose-Decorated Rooms Will Leave You Spellbound
- Why And How To Disable International Transactions On Your Credit Card
- Types Of Introverts And Their Strengths — Which One Defines You?
- Explore The Architectural Grandeur Of The Hangseshwari Temple Complex
- India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I: Latest Updates
Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki actor Amit Tandon lost his ex-girlfriend, Monica Narula, 17 years ago in the deadly incident of 9/11. The actor has shared a post, remembering his ex-girlfriend, Monica Narula, and said his life changed forever after the deadly incident. He wrote on his Instagram story, "17 years ago life changed forever...Miss you Mankika. #willneverforget" - (sic). It has to be recalled that he had even dedicated a song 'lambi judaai' to his ex girlfriend.
During the release of the song, he spoke about Monica to an online portal. He had said, "Monica Narula was a very important part of my life. We went to college together. And unfortunately, she was there in the building on September 11th, 2001. She was always the one to push me for work, pursue my dream of acting and things like that. She'd always tell me 'go to Bollywood, go to Bombay... you don't belong in America with all this studying. Just go, that's your destiny.' And I'd always tell her she's crazy and no one's going to let me do that."
He added, "After she passed away, something opened up in my mind. I knew then that I need to explore something different because I was too broken at that time. It was very difficult for me to deal with death and losing someone... I wasn't equipped to handle it. That kind of escape I thought I'd get in Bombay, I thought it'd give me some perspective on life. That 6 month trial and error became 12 years and I'm still here."
The singer-actor is married to Ruby, a well-known dermatologist. A few months ago, the couple grabbed headlines for their separation reports. The couple had even filed for a divorce. The duo has 7-year-old daughter Jiyana. Currently, Ruby is stuck in Dubai! She landed in a big mess in Dubai. During those times, Amit had supported her. Although, Ruby is currently out of jail, she can't return to India.