- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Exclusive! Sanya Malhotra Is Excited To Watch Thugs Of Hindostan For This Reason
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises PM Narendra Modi's 'Swachhata Hi Seva' Movement!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- Shweta Bachchan Will Dedicate This To Her Dad Amitabh Bachchan On His Birthday!
- Aamir Khan's Fanboy Moment: He Forgot His Lines While Shooting With Amitabh Bachchan For TOH
It has been 18 years since Kaun Banega Crorepati has made its appearance on the small screen. Amitabh Bachchan plays the perfect host and has been a part of the show for eight seasons. In an interview to Masala.com, Big B recalls his KBC journey and reveals how he had no work, no money and a bagful of creditors. He agrees to the fact that the show has given him a chance to know people from every walk of life. The actor also reveals that he would continue to shoot for films and KBC side by side.
In his interview, he also mentioned that in spite of being advised on not to host the show, he still went ahead and became a part of it.
How Big B Looks Back On His Experience?
When asked as to how he looks back on the experience, Big B told the entertainment portal, "18 years since the start of KBC and it's the tenth season, nine of which have been conducted by me, one done by Shahrukh. Hesitancy and apprehension were prime when it was suggested to me and the fear of what others felt would be diminishing my 70 MM film projection to a 25-inch TV screen. But circumstances were not very conducive."
“I Had Already Begun Reading My ‘The End’ Credits”
"I never did have a 70 MM film projection ever, irrespective of what the market and Industry may have believed, more so at the juncture when KBC came my way, I had already begun reading my 'The End' credits!"
“I Had No Work, No Money & A Bagful Of Ill-Mannered Threatening Creditors”
The actor further reveals, "I had no work, no money and a bagful of ill-mannered threatening creditors. Apart from the creativity of venturing into TV, something that I had always kept in the back of my mind years earlier, it was giving me an opportunity to, not entirely, but in a small way indicate to those I owed money, that I was working at it."
“The Experience Of KBC Was Much Larger”
Big B further adds, "This effort along with some financial guidance helped me pay off each and every person. But the experience of KBC was much larger, in more ways than one."
Amitabh Reveals His Most Memorable Interactions On KBC
When asked about his most memorable interactions on the iconic game show, the actor told the entertainment portal, "Each and every interaction on KBC has been, not just memorable, but a learning of a lifetime. Who we are as a country, as Indians, what is it that human bearings contend with... what motivates them, what extenuating circumstances humanity battles with each day."
The Host Adds
"The varied emotions that each of us carry. What life does the rest of the country live, as opposed to us, who live cocooned lives. There have been alarming and disturbing stories of social and moral struggles, of the strengths and weaknesses, we tend to overlook in others. And in conclusion, what an incredible India we have that resides within each of our 1.2 billion souls!"
(Images Source: Amitabh Bachchan Blog)