- Anup Soni On Quitting Crime Patrol: It Was A ‘Selfish Call’ As An Actor
- Crime Patrol: Anup Soni Quits The Show; Wants To Get Back To Acting!
- Anup Soni parts ways with wife Ritu
- Balika Vadhu will soon grow old!
- OMG! Crime Patrol Actor Kamlesh Pandey Commits Suicide!
- Shocking! Servant Poisons Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma Actress Garima Goel & Family!
- Crime Patrol: Delhi Rape Case Episodes Yield High Viewership
- Crime Patrol To Narrate Delhi Gang Rape Case On September 21st
- Preeti Amin to play cameo in Crime Patrol
- Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu!
- Saakshi Tanwar tipped for Do Saheliya
Anup Soni surprised fans by quitting the popular show Crime Patrol in which he was seen hosting it. The actor had revealed that he had taken a 'selfish call' to do movies since he feels that the big screen space is more exciting these days! If you are following Anup on social media, you would have noticed that the actor has undergone a huge transformation. His new look has surprised the fans. While talking to TOI, the actor revealed as to what prompted him to do the photoshoot and whether he misses hosting the show.
When asked as to what prompted him for the new look and photoshoot, the actor revealed that the television shows Crime Patrol and Balika Vadhu became game changers on TV and he was appreciated; however, he was looking for a change in look.
Anup Soni Reveals What Prompted Him To Do The Photoshoot
The actor says, "Now, the actor in me is looking for a change, from the kind of roles that I have been doing and also my looks. So, I decided to go in for this photoshoot. I worked on looking like different characters rather than just getting myself clicked in typical poses."
Is He Trying To Break Free From The Image That He Created In His Previous Shows?
When asked whether he is trying to break free from the image that the viewers have of him, the actor told the leading daily, "In Crime Patrol, I was myself. Here, I am an actor who is exploring himself once again."
Anup Couldn’t Experiment With His Looks While Doing Shows
He adds that he was busy shooting for the show and there were date issues, so he couldn't experiment with different looks or characters. When asked whether the makeover is only for the photoshoot or for his personal self, the actor answered it is for his personal life too!
He adds, "For now, I love my bearded look. I will not go clean-shaven unless an interesting role demands me to."
Does Anup Miss Hosting?
When asked whether he misses hosting the show, he adds, "Of course, I do. I was the anchor for eight years. It is and will always remain close to my heart, but it was time to look beyond."
Anup Looking At Challenges As An Actor!
"Now, I am looking at challenges as an actor, be it in cinema or any other medium. I want to experiment... the actor in me is hungry! Things may not happen overnight and I know that I will have to be patient. I may have to do ten smaller roles to get that big one, but I am ready for that."