- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Dr Rajat Commits Suicide; Raman & Ishita In BIG Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Sumeet Sachdev: 'Amrita & I Buried Our Baby Boy', Actor Blames Employer's Extra-marital Affair!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Sumeet Sachdev’s Wife Amrita Suffers Miscarriage; Files Petition!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Karan Patel Opens Up About Ankita's Miscarriage; Says They Are Planning To Start A Family Again
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Varma's Baby Boy Is Adorable! She Shares First Photo With Fans
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Krishna Chali London & Ishqbaaz On Top 10 Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor, Karan Patal tied the knot with actress Ankita Bhargava three years ago (May 3, 2015). The couple is active on social media and they keep their fans updated with their latest pictures. They are also seen sharing romantic posts on their social media account.
Apparently, the couple is expecting their first child!
Karan & Ankita Are Expecting Their First Child
According to BT report, "Ankita Bhargava is in her second trimester and the couple's baby is due around November this year." It is also said that the couple is trying to keep the news under wraps.
The Couple Is Trying Their Best To Keep The News Under Wraps
A source close to the family was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Karan and Ankita are ecstatic with this development in their life. They are, however, trying their best to keep the news under wraps because they plan to announce it at the right time."
Karan Refutes The Reports
But when Bollywoodlife got in touch with Karan, he refuted the report. He was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Nahi nahi baba...I am not in India...this is just rumours. We will announce it if I happen to be a father."
Ankita Talks About Marriage
Meanwhile, in an interview to a leading daily, Ankita said about marriage and Karan, "Marriage is a work in progress. Karan and I have grown as a couple though we were very different people when we married two years ago. He is colourful and I am black-and-white and vice versa in some situations."
Ankita Talks About Karan
She further added, "Earlier, Karan was an extremist and would take decision irrationally and now he has become calmer as a person. We have grown as individuals and found friendship with each other."
How Aly Played Cupid Between Ankita & Karan?
Apparently, Aly Goni got Karan and Ankita together. Aly wanted to see Karan settled. Karan was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "I don't know when these things got transpired in his mind, and he introduced us. He has been instrumental in finding love for both of us."