- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
- Sharad Malhotra Says His Relationship With Divyanka Tripathi Was Beautiful, But They Have Moved On!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer-Erica & Others Wish Fans Happy Independence Day!
- Shocking Indian Television Celebrity Breakups; How Divyanka, Mouni Roy & Others Called It Quits
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Mrs Bhalla Kills Ishita; Simmi Turns Positive; The Show To Take Generation Leap
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Divyanka Tripathi Wishes Fans On Friendship Day In Style
- 6-Pack Band 2.0: Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta & Other Celebs Shoot For A Special Cause [PICS]
- Friendship Day 2018: Indian Television Celebrities Who Are Best Friends In Real Life!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twists: Raman Gets Jailed; The Show To Take A Leap Again!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Gifts Divyanka A Coffee Machine For Friendship's Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Her Lady Boss Ekta Kapoor & Success Of The Show!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya are television's most adorable couple. The couple have been married for about two years now. Recently, there were speculations that the couple is expecting their first baby.
But Vivek Dahiya rubbished the rumours and has revealed that they are currently focussing on their careers and are not ready for a baby now! Read on to know more...
Divyanka & Vivek Are Not Planning A Family Now!
Talking to HT, Vivek clarified, "These are just rumours. We're not planning a family already. There are a lot of milestones that need to be achieved. We just want to be ready, I don't think we're ready right now."
DiVek Aim To Go Higher
He added, "The news came out that Divyanka was part of the Forbes list (2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100) and we were really happy about it. We aim to go higher."
"So, there's a lot of motivation to keep pushing ourselves forward and achieve more. There's a lot on our plate. I have things planned for myself career-wise."
Is Vivek Annoyed With Rumours?
The celebrities tend to get annoyed as rumours surround their personal lives. But, Vivek says that he takes things positively. He adds, "I think all these people who're concerned about us have become one big family."
He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "You know how there are people in your family... your dadis and your aunts... speculating about when shall we have a baby?"
Vivek Feels Fans Are Like Family!
He feels fans are almost close to them just like family, as they have been part of their journey since the beginning (their love story). He feels that fans do it in good faith and with lots of love.