TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya are television's most adorable couple. The couple have been married for about two years now. Recently, there were speculations that the couple is expecting their first baby.
But Vivek Dahiya rubbished the rumours and has revealed that they are currently focussing on their careers and are not ready for a baby now! Read on to know more...
Divyanka & Vivek Are Not Planning A Family Now!
Talking to HT, Vivek clarified, "These are just rumours. We're not planning a family already. There are a lot of milestones that need to be achieved. We just want to be ready, I don't think we're ready right now."
DiVek Aim To Go Higher
He added, "The news came out that Divyanka was part of the Forbes list (2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100) and we were really happy about it. We aim to go higher."
"So, there's a lot of motivation to keep pushing ourselves forward and achieve more. There's a lot on our plate. I have things planned for myself career-wise."
Is Vivek Annoyed With Rumours?
The celebrities tend to get annoyed as rumours surround their personal lives. But, Vivek says that he takes things positively. He adds, "I think all these people who're concerned about us have become one big family."
He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "You know how there are people in your family... your dadis and your aunts... speculating about when shall we have a baby?"
Vivek Feels Fans Are Like Family!
He feels fans are almost close to them just like family, as they have been part of their journey since the beginning (their love story). He feels that fans do it in good faith and with lots of love.