- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Here’s How Kumkum Bhagya Team & Fans Made Shabbir Ahluwalia’s Birthday More Special! [PICS]
- Shabbir Ahluwalia Birthday: Here’s How Kanchi Kaul & Sriti Jha Wished The Actor
- Best Indian TV Series Of 2018: Naagin 3, Kundali & Kumkum Bhagya Are The Most Watched!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Climbs Up; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Drops Down On TRP Chart
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Mishal Raheja Leaves Indonesia Hours Before Earthquake; Prays For People’s Safety!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Aka Tanu Hits Back At Haters; Says Their Hatred Makes Her Act Better!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Drops Down; Roop Occupies 10th Slot!
- Yuvika Choudhary: After Doing Kumkum Bhagya, I Have To Change My Whole Real Wedding Look!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Vishal Singh, Yuvika Choudhary & Rhea Sharma To Recreate Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Scene!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
Arjit Taneja, who was last seen on Zee TV's popular show, Kumkum Bhagya, has been missing from the small screen for some time. The actor will be seen in a new show, Kaleerien.
In an interview to IE, Arjit reveals that he misses his team and also clarified that he is not dating Mrunal Thakur, who was paired opposite him on Kumkum Bhagya. Read on to know more...
Is Arjit Regretting Quitting Kumkum Bhagya?
When asked whether he regrets quitting Kumkum Bhagya, Arjit told IE, "To be honest, there was nothing for me to perform in the character and it was a well-thought decision, so there was never any regret. It was a new start for Vin Rana, who replaced me but I had reached a stagnant point with it."
Arjit Misses Kumkum Bhagya Team!
"Even Mrunal had quit the show so the chemistry was seeing, yes, I still miss the team but I have no complaints. They are like family to me and Kumkum will always be the best phase of my life."
Are Arjit & Mrunal Dating?
"There's zero percent truth to it. We are the closest friends and since Mrunal was my first co-star, she will always be special to me. We both have grown up together on the sets."
Arjit & Mrunal
"Initially, we used to detest each other and slowly and steadily, we built a close bond. We are in a very comfortable space and such rumours really doesn't affect our friendship."
Was Money The Reason That He Shifted To Indonesia?
"Money was definitely one of the reasons but the love of fans that's there is unmatched anywhere. The people there are the best ones; very sweet and humble."
"So, when you know you have such great fans in the region, you want to work and meet them. It was a great experience and I even had Mrunal working there with me, which was even more fun."