- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Jasleen’s Father On Her Affair With Anup: It Has Become Difficult To Step Out & Meet People!
- Bigg Boss 12: Saurabh’s Brother Is Unaware Of His Other Name; Shivashish Pushed Saurabh For Audition
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Highlights: Sreesanth Breaks Down; Srishty Feels Lonely; Kriti & Somi Argue!
- Prince Narula-Yuvika Chaudhary Wedding Card REVEALED! This Is How Prince's Mother Proposed To Yuvika
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
Bandgi Kalra and Puneesh Sharma have been in the news since Bigg Boss 11 days. The couple's intimacy created headlines. Many felt that they were faking their love in front of the cameras. But even after their Bigg Boss stint, the couple is still going strong. Recently, they were seen in a video song Love Me, sung by Meet Brothers and Khushboo Grewal. The song received mixed responses. While many trolled the couple and called them a 'bathroom couple', Pungi's fans loved their sizzling chemistry in the song.
Recently, the couple were seen promoting the song in Jaipur. Regarding their Jaipur trip, Puneesh told BT, "I have been coming to Jaipur. This city is among the closest and most popular weekend getaways from Delhi. So I often come here to meet my friends who live in the city. I am a big fan of MI Road ki lassi and laal maas."
This is Bandgi's first trip to Jaipur. She says, "This was my first trip to Jaipur, but I have heard a lot about this city from my mother. One of her uncles stayed in Jaipur and every time she would visit the city, she would buy Jaipuri juttis. Mere ghar par Jaipur ka zikr hota rehta hai. This was a short trip, so couldn't explore the city much. But I would definitely plan a trip to Jaipur soon."
Regarding work, Bandgi told the leading daily, "Aisa nahi hai ki humein saath hi kaam karna hai. All the offers that are coming our way are for both of us. Producers want to cast us together. It's also a fitting reply to people who used to call us fake on Bigg Boss 11."
She added, "We have been going strong even after the reality show ended - ab toh Bigg Boss ka naya season aane wala hai! Having said that, if we are being offered good projects, individually, then we will be more than happy to do it. But I think right now, people want to see us together, both on and off screen."
The couple is active on social media and keep their fans updated. After watching them together in the video song, we are sure that Pungi's fans are waiting to watch them on screen.