TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Bigg Boss was a huge hit this season. And the evidence lies in the reaction of the fans even after the show is over. We must say that the fans are still curing their Bigg Boss hangover as they are still supporting and following their favourite contestants.
By now, the viewers must be aware that Bigg Boss contestants will be seen in the upcoming Box Cricket League (BCL). Hiten Tejwani is in Kolkata Babu Moshayes team and he recently took to Twitter to share his experience of practising with the ball on field. But the actor was trolled by fans, especially Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde's fans. Read the tweets and check out how Hiten gave back to the trolls...
Hiten Tweets About BCL, But Gets Trolled
When Hiten tweeted about BCL, "Hahahaa..I threw a ball yesterday ...many caught it ....Congrats ..u will be rewarded..soon," Hina and Shilpa's fans started trolling him.
Hiten Asks Fans To Come Out Of Bigg Boss 11!
Hiten then took to Twitter to answer the trolls. He wrote, "M talking about my cricket practice ..issmein Hina aur Shilpa kahaan se aa Gaye...Respected Fans of Hina and Shilpa ..please come out of #BiggBoss11 .."
Hiten Trolls The Trollers!
He later tweeted trolling the trollers, "Please be ready ..(Note:This is for my hairstylist..m going for a hair cut and it has got nothing to do with Hina or Shilpa ..or their fans )."
Hiten Gets Trolled Again!
Hiten further tweeted, "_______ is _______....fill in the blanks," to stop the troll. But looks like the haters weren't done with it yet and started trolling Hiten by filling them as, "Hiten is Jobless 😜😂😂😂," "Hiten is khota😂😂😂," "Hiten is idiot😂😂😂," and so on!
Hiten’s Series Of Tweets...
Even Hiten didn't stop there. He wrote a series of tweet, "And the ball is out of the boundary ..it's a sixer...," "Yes..read it ..you will enjoy." "The ground is almost clean ..but there are some patches which need to improve ..eventually it will be clean."
He further tweeted, "Do u hear that ..Twitter has started filtering..Ab kya hoga tumhara ..oh haan ..next season ka wait karo aur Naam change kar do ..Simple isn't it."