- Bigg Boss 12: Twist In The Script! The Show To Have 21 Contestants Instead Of 12?
- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
- Bigg Boss 12: Salman Khan Remembers Icon Jodis Such As Karan-Arjun & Geeta-Seeta During Promo Shoot!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Manveer Gujjar, Noida’s Robin Gurjar To Enter The Show As A Commoner!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Bigg Boss Fame Keith Sequeira Seems To Have Gotten Healthier After Udaan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Will Be Seen In Double Roles, More Details Revealed!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: Splitsvilla Fame Scarlett Rose To Enter The Glass House With Ryan Peterson?
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
In the Bigg Boss house she was seen as a strong and opinionated woman, who was not afraid of speaking her mind. While a few praised her for being straight-forward, many of them didn't like her as they felt she was arrogant. They also felt that it was a bad idea for the actress to participate on the show as her image suffered a setback!
Hina Khan Feels People Relate To Her Even More Now
Talking to BT, the actress revealed about her Bigg Boss journey. The actress feels that her image has not suffered any setback as people relate to her even more now!
Hina Feels Her Fan Base Has Changed
Hina was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "My fan base has changed and it comprises more educated people. The feedback that I am getting has left me surprised."
Rocky Has Asked Hina To Concentrate On Acting
"I jokingly ask Ro (boyfriend, Rocky Jaiswal), ‘Isne aise bola hai, isne poora show dekha hai na?' I keep telling him that I am now better prepared to be a part of Bigg Boss, as I know what I have to do inside the house. However, he tells me that I will do the same thing again because that's how I am. He has asked me to just concentrate on acting."
Hina Says She Forgot To Play A Game
The actress further added, "While trying to be real on reality TV, I forgot that I had to play a game. Mujhe politically correct hona nahi aata hai."
People Shouldn’t Expect Her To Behave Like ‘Akshara’!
"People shouldn't expect me to behave like the character (Akshara) that I played, it doesn't work like that in real life. Akshara will be remembered for what she was, par kabhi toh real Hina saamne aayegi na. You can like or dislike me. You are entitled to form an opinion about me and I don't fear being judged."
'I Have No Memory Of Bigg Boss'
"After coming out of the house, I watched a few episodes of my altercation with Priyank Sharma and Luv Tyagi, and wondered how I could react like that. But that's how the house is. Some contestants have reacted in a worse manner. I am blessed that I quickly forget things. I have no memory of Bigg Boss."
Regarding Her Future Plans?
Hina says, "I would like to take up a fiction show or a film now. My work will be my priority. However, I want to be on a break for a few months before I return with a bang."
Hina’s New Music Video
Let us tell you that Hina will be next starring in a new music video with famous Punjabi singer, Sonu Thakur. The singer is known for his song, Dhol Speaker.
Hina In Punjabi Music Video
The actress shared a picture and wrote, "#BHASOODI coming soon @sonuthukral @directorrobbysingh @preethundalmohaliwala @pardhaan #mydebutinpunjabi 😀 #goodluck #success #surprise #excited." (sic)
She shared another picture and wrote, "And the last one with the captain of the ship @directorrobbysingh loved shooting with u and team 😊."