- Prince Narula-Yuvika Chaudhary Wedding Card REVEALED! This Is How Prince's Mother Proposed To Yuvika
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra & Nirmal Singh-Romil Chaudhary Sent To JAIL & We Know Why!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 4 Highlights: Shivashish-Sreesanth Fight; Saurabh Cries; Kriti-Roshmi Win Captaincy
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 3 Highlights: 3 Jodis & 2 Singles Nominated; Urvashi & Kriti Get Into An Argument!
- Bigg Boss 12: Sreesanth Will Have To Pay A HUGE Amount If He Walks Out Of The House!
- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Sreesanth To Leave The House Tonight After Calling Somi Khan 'Sabse Gandi'!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Are Irritated With Saba & Somi; Call The Khan Sisters ‘Drama & Footage Queens’!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 2 Highlights: Saba & Somi Create Unnecessary Fight; Call Sreesanth Mean & Selfish!
Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai actress, Shilpa Shinde was declared the winner of Bigg Boss season 11, while the second place was occupied by Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress, Hina Khan. We had already revealed Shilpa Shinde's plans.
In an interview to a leading daily, Hina Khan clarified that the show is neither scripted nor biased towards Shilpa Shinde. Here's what Hina Khan has to say about her Bigg Boss 11 journey...
Hina Khan Is Proud Of Herself
Talking about her journey in the Bigg Boss house, Hina told TOI, "I am not feeling bad. I used to think that I should at least reach the top five and tried for the same. The house was a roller-coaster ride and the competition was tough. The fact that I could be one of the top two was also a great achievement for me and I am proud of myself."
Hina Clarifies That The Show Was NOT Biased Towards Shilpa
Fans felt that the show is biased towards Shilpa, Hina clarified, "This is something which happens in real life too with siblings. You feel your parents are favouring them over you, and you complain. It was the same with me." She also added that the game is not scripted.
Hina Lost To Shilpa With Just Around A Few Thousand Votes
As we saw, Salman informed Hina and Shilpa that the difference between their votes was just around a few thousands.
Hina & Inmates Are Planning For A Holiday!
Hina also revealed that she and her inmates have decided to go on a holiday." She further added, "We all have fought and abused each other but we also decided that once out of the house, we would forget all that." After the game, she just want to patch up and be friends with the other inmates!
Will She Marry Rocky Anytime Soon?
It has to be recalled that her boyfriend, Rocky had proposed her on the show. When asked if they are planning to get married, Hina replied, "No, not at all. We have a long way to go."