- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Highlights: Sreesanth Breaks Down; Srishty Feels Lonely; Kriti & Somi Argue!
- Prince Narula-Yuvika Chaudhary Wedding Card REVEALED! This Is How Prince's Mother Proposed To Yuvika
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra & Nirmal Singh-Romil Chaudhary Sent To JAIL & We Know Why!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 4 Highlights: Shivashish-Sreesanth Fight; Saurabh Cries; Kriti-Roshmi Win Captaincy
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 3 Highlights: 3 Jodis & 2 Singles Nominated; Urvashi & Kriti Get Into An Argument!
- Bigg Boss 12: Sreesanth Will Have To Pay A HUGE Amount If He Walks Out Of The House!
- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Sreesanth To Leave The House Tonight After Calling Somi Khan 'Sabse Gandi'!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Are Irritated With Saba & Somi; Call The Khan Sisters ‘Drama & Footage Queens’!
Vikas Gupta may not have won the show, but has won many hearts! The way he played the tasks inside the Bigg Boss 11 house has impressed the viewers. The producer, who was one of the top four finalists, managed to bag the third place.
In the house, Vikas had also made a few friends. He had also promised them that he will be for them forever! Arshi Khan and Jyoti Kumari are two of his friends, with whom he forged a lifetime bond!
Vikas City Task
It has to be recalled that in the last task, Vikas City, Vikas was seen as a dictator in the task and if a contestant fail to follow his order and presses the buzzer, Rs 3 Lakhs would be reduced from the main prize money.
Vikas Won Rs 6 Lakhs
The producer managed to bag Rs 6 Lakhs in the task, as Puneesh Sharma and Shilpa Shinde refused to follow his orders. It was Hina, who cleverly managed Vikas in the task!
Vikas To Divide Rs Lakhs Between Arshi & Jyoti
Now that the game is over and contestants are out of the house, Vikas revealed that he has decided to give away his prize money to Arshi Khan and Jyoti Kumari by giving reasons.
Why He Wants To Give Money To Jyoti?
Vikas was quoted by BT as saying, "Yes, I will give them Rs 3 Lakhs each. Jyoti stood by me like a rock when the whole house was against me. She shouted at each one of them saying, 'No one will say a word to my Vikas bhai'."
Why He Wants To Give Money To Arshi?
He added, "I got so much courage from a 20-year-old girl, who hails from a small town in Bihar. That incident gave me enough strength to survive in the house. Arshi, too, was protective of me. She cared more about me as a friend than the show."